FIRST KISS

I was standing in balcony liking the view of sky full of stars

I was standing in balcony liking the view of sky full of stars. It's so beautiful....

I felt pair of hands around my waist, I smiled knowing who it is. He kept his chin on my shoulder.

"Star gazing?" He asked. I nodded. "Just the same huh!" He chuckled.

"I haven't changed Mr. Malhotra..."

"Can see that" he kissed my neck. "It's really good to finally have you, you've been busy with whole family. Not giving me time" he compliant.

I laughed. "What? I am serious! You married me Mrs. Malhotra. Your priority should be me, Your husband" he turned me around.

"Oh I see" I can't stop laughing looking at his cute face. "Stop laughing Shreya"

But I laughed even more. "stop laughing or I have many ways to make you stop" He whispered softly, coming near my face.

"Like?" I tried to push it knowing very well what will happen next. "You want me to show you?" He asked, looking at my lips.

"Yes" I can barely speak. Hell I was nervous. But still I don't know how this confidence is coming. It's like my body wants him to kiss me.

"Ready to be breathless, kitten" he attached his lips on mine.

IT'S MY FIRST KISS Y'ALL!!

I composed myself for a minute, registering his softly moving lips on mine. He was kissing me with passion, nibbling my lips.

I started kissing him back, following his steps. I felt him smiling through kiss. His grip tighten on my waist. He pulled me more closer to his body. I felt fireworks inside my body.

His hands travelled all over my body, and somehow I liked it. This all made my heartbeat rise in it's unusual rate.

We parted our ways, "Damn! That was.... Amazing" He whispered breathlessly. I was Taking deep breaths as well.

I blushed at his statement. "You make me crazy for you woman" He nuzzled in my neck.

Well you too.... I chuckled

"Let's go and sleep, you must be tierd" I nodded and was about to walk but squealed as Arjun picked me up in bridal style.

"Arjun!!" I smacked his chest, "What are you doing?" I asked. "The thing I always wanted to do"  he said making me confuse.

Before I can register anything I felt his lips on mine... Again.

He kissed me with the same intensity. I grabbed his shoulders and slowly reached to his hairs. Pulling him more towards myself, he sucked my lower lips. 

We parted after a minute, I looked at him. "What was that?"

"A man can have fantasies" He smirked and winked at me.