HOPE

"Then what do you want me to do?" He looked at me intensely

"Then what do you want me to do?" He looked at me intensely. "Pretend to be happy like you do?"

"Arjun I don't pretend....yes sometimes I remise my past, it is painful and I cry too. But you know I try... I fight to find my happiness. I am broken too... But I know how to collect my pieces by myself. I don't pretend to be happy, I am trying to be happy"

"Life is all about how you want to live"  I continued. "No one can break you if you decide to be unbreakable and no one can mend you if you decide to be broken"

"It's all about you..."

"We can't just forget the past Shreya, it hunts us" He argued. "You think I haven't tried? I did but ended up being like this... It's painful and I ... I am afraid what if I hurt someone"

"I have no idea about your past and obviously I can't judge you.... But Arjun, If you are afraid that you getting close to someone will hurt them... Then why don't you change it?"

He looked me in confusion, I continued "When you exactly know what's wrong with you and what wrong you can do then why don't you change it and make it better?" I chuckled lightly.

"We are humans and full of mistakes and imperfections.... And what makes us humans diffrent from other lifes on earth is that we are capable to change things...we are capable to evaluate"

I gave him the last smile and went inside my tent.

And I will also never loose hope... I will keep my promise...

"Always smile my doll...Your smile can light up the world... Never loose it"

I remembered those words clearly, I miss you...

Her words stuck in my head

Her words stuck in my head. Her every words rang in my ears... Suddenly life makes so much sense now, suddenly I felt a new hope erupting inside my heart.

Hope to live....

Hope to be happy....

I looked in front of me, Maybe I should take her advice. And I knew I was smiling.

The next morning we started walking down. "Urgh! I am thirsty" Abhay said making all of us stop.

"Wait I have water," she took her bottle out "Wait...Di.. where's your pendent you were wearing earlier?"

She touched her neck, "oh no... Shit!" She panicked. "I-I have to f-find her..." Her eyes were red.

"Do you remember if you kept it somewhere ?" Rishabh asked. "I haven't kept it anywhere, I just...."

"Munchkin, It's fine... Don't panic, we'll find it"

"Do you have any idea where it might have fall?" Riya asked. "I don't know..." She sobbed. It hurts me looking at her this way, I wanted to pull her in my Arms and console her.

"Shh... We'll find it" Abhay hugged her. I was looking at her helplessly, "Try to remember... Till then we'll look around, we haven't came too far" I said.

Riya tried to calm Shreya while us boys looked around I clearly remember the pendent she has been wearing that since so long. It's in silver and have 'M' intial attached.

Who the fuck is that person? Who gave it to her?

I was pissed, it's clearly very important to her. Wait... Is it her boyfriend's? DOES SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND???

Oh hell no ... The thought of her being with another man makes me want to shed his blood.

I felt anger taking over me, Yes!! It fucking effects me... It does, she's mine and mine alone.

Oh wait? What did I said? Why did I said that?

"SHREYA!!" I heard Abhay's voice and I looked back in snap. "Arjun she ran up there... We need to go behind her"

"You guys go back... I'll go behind her"

He looked a little hesitant but nodded eventually. I ran behind her, she wasn't far from my sight.

She reached to the place where we stayed at night, She started looking around.

"SHREYA!!" I shouted. She turned towards me, "It should be here Arjun... It should be somewhere --- FOUND IT!!"

She wiped her tears and gave me the biggest smile. This pendent really mean so much to her.

"Shall we go?" I asked and she nodded, she walked towards me when she stumbled and was about to fall.

I held her waist and pulled her towards me, I looked into her black mesmerizing eyes. Her face was so close to me I felt her breathing hard due to our proximity but I was no less.

My breathe was uneven and Heartbeat was racing I was afraid if she heard it. She is so beautiful and I can't seem to look away from her face.

Her waist fits just perfect in my hands, as if they are made for me to hold them.

"Arjun?"

"Hmm?"

"L-let me g-go"

I came out of my reverie and left her... Unwillingly.

She moved away but as soon as she took step forward she hissed. "Fuck! I twisted my legs"

"Can you walk?" I asked. "No shit Sherlock!"

I sat in front of her, "Hope on!"

After a second when she didn't moved I looked back at her, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... I just got Deja vu" she smiled. It made me chuckle a little, I remembered that night when we both got stuck.

She get on me and I started walking, she's weigh the same. I internally smiled.

I was aiming to ignore her and look at me melting into a puddle.

It's getting hard to ignore her... I am very close to snatch from the world and keep her for myself.