FEAR

I reached to Malhotra mansion, I saw my wife sleeping on sofa

I reached to Malhotra mansion, I saw my wife sleeping on sofa. I smiled, She waited for me.

"Baby.... Jaan... Get up" I softly woke her up. She opened her eyes, She looks so damn cute.

I gave her smile, "You came? Did you had your dinner?" She asked. I shook my head. "ok then go and freshen up, I'll get your dinner"

I nodded, I looked at her figure in kitchen. How can I ever tell you the truth... I am afraid that you'll get disgusted by me.

Only if I wasn't messed up.

I can't — I can't tell you just yet. 

I decided to take my time before telling her anything. I want to gather up courage to show her my past.

Maybe till then I can make some memories in case she left me... I'll live with those memories with me.

I chuckled bitterly.

After I came from shower, we had dinner together. I scolded her for not having dinner before. She can't be careless with her health.

We layed down on bed, I spooned her from behind. She kept her hands on mine. Her lavender scent relaxed my senses and I drifted into sleep.

*********

"You are sick Arjun! How could you do this to me!"

"I am sorry —"

"And your sorry will make it better? You are so fucking messed up! I hate you"

"You know what... You don't deserve to be loved! I hope you never get love...."

"N–No...." I shake my head. "It's all because of you... It's you. You are a disgusting human. You would die in pain and loneliness."

"NO!!! NO!!! NO!!!"

*********

"Arjun.... Arjun get up!" I heard sweet voice calling my name. I jolted up from my sleep. It was nightmare.... Not really — it was my past which I am desperately trying to forget.

I hugged Shreya, "Don't leave me Shreya... Please"

"I am not leaving Arjun. I am always here"

She made me lay down and started getting up but I clutched her wrist. "Don't go please... Stay" I don't care how desperate it sound. I want her near me..

"I am here, Love" She said softly. I kissed her. I want to feel her against my skin. I need assurance that she is here with me, that she won't go anywhere.