A/N

♪ Thank you for waiting ♪

Finally after two years, we finally reached the end of the 2nd draft version of the birth of lovesick boys. sobrang daming nabago mula sa una pero masasabi kong naging maganda ang kinalabasan. we've seen their lapses. and so is their growth. hindi man siya gan’on ka-perfecly written but i must say that this is one of the best coming-of-age novels that i've written (and i'm still planning to write more about it pa to commemorate my teenage years.)

typical story man sa ibang tao ’tong book na ’to pero this has a special place in my heart. i grew up with this, eh. besides, most of the things that happened here were the things i have also experienced in real life. (hindi ko na lang din sasabihin in particular.)

thank you for reading this story. sobrang appreciated ko po talaga ’yung effort niyo in reading my works regardless of my popularity. hindi man halata pero seeing votes makes me happy. palatandaan kasi ’yon na mayroong nagbabasa. what more kung comment ang matatanggap ko ’di ba?

i have nothing more to say. but one thing's for sure, magbubukas ang #TBOLBWP ng more stories in the future based on the characters that you've met here. hindi man ngayon pero soon.

again, thank you for reading.

xoxo,
AD.