002

Tw: mature language.

Talking... laughter, is the only thing I can hear as I stroll down the Hall with the rest of the basketball team.

My head had been pounding like someone was playing drums on full volume inside my brain, since Alina had kept me up all night but I guess that's the consequences of having kids early on in life, but of course I still love her she's my whole world, it just makes life more... difficult sometimes.

The rest of the team chat and laugh before Malik cuts in, "Have you seen Katie recently, she's looking hotter than before that summer break really can change people" I narrow my eyes towards him. He knows exactly what he's doing, and he knows that jacob- one of my closest friends- has been dating her for over a year.

"Seriously malik your nowhere near Katie's league I'd let Jacob handle that like he has the past year, and let's be honest you haven't fucked anyone in atleast what 8 months your dicks probobly as floppy as your grandads" the rest of the team burst out in laughter as fury takes over malik's face.

Malik was no doubt a good looking guy to be fair he had dark toned skin, dark brown eyes, and dreads, but his personality really downgraded him and the last time he slept with someone, let's just say she didn't leave a good review.

We all head down the corridors heads turning our way, to be fair I don't blame them half the basketball team were walking around topless, sweating from our recent practice.

Finally, we all make it to the changing rooms and get back into our clean clothes, I put my basketball kit in my sports bag and stuff it into my locker then leave the changing rooms, heading for the lunchhall.

My eyes gaze over each of the table and the many crowds filling the large space, I finally find Alex, Katie, and Jacob sat at a table with a spare seat next to Jacob.

I head over to them, but just before I make it a small figure crashes straight into me, I look down to see... Amber.

"Oh hey my little gem, how are ya" she looks upto me, obviously trying to hide the annoyance in her face.

"Oh great, you again how lovely" she plastered a fake smile onto her face then rubbed a hand over her forehead.

"Also why is your chest so hard, I nearly got a concussion" she blurts out, forcing me to let out a little laugh, a real laugh, not like the other ones.

Her stressed expression, slightly altered to a small smile for a second before returning, and before I knew it she was gone.

Instead of looking around for her and seeming like a lost puppy I head over to the table and take the seat near Jacob.

I feel an elbow hit my side and turn to face Alex, "Yes?" I say wondering what he needed to elbow me for.

"What she your new playtoy?" He questions in a harsh tone.