012

*A week earlier*

*A week earlier*

I stand, glaring towards the front door, scared for what might happen, petrified for what he might do.

I had shoved the text deep down, but now I'm here, facing the door to my own personal hell, reality seeps in, he's in there, waiting, waiting to hurt his own daughter. Life shouldn't be like this, but I guess it's just normal now.

I eventually build up the courage to take the few steps up to the door, gently opening the door as scenarios... memories rush through my mind.

I take a step into the house closing the door behind me as a deathening silence holds thick in the air.

I tiptoe through the house in hopes everyone's asleep, but god obviously had other plans for me, or should I say the devil, since no god could do this to a person, no human should be capable of doing this to someone, anyone.

"Where have you been you impumputhe" [imbecile] Tears already brinked my eyes, preparing to escape, just at the sound of his voice, I never knew I could hate the sound of someone's voice so much.

"B-babysitting" I hated the fact I stuttered, I hated the fact I was even scared of him, it was just purely pathetic.

"More like out being a pathetic whore" The tears began to fill my eyes, blocking my vision until I blinked them away, allowing them to run down my cheeks.

I was frozen, I was stood there whilst my father stroked my face, as he allowed himself to roam my body, his daughters body, and I just stood there and allowed it, I just... I couldn't move.

It was different this time, his breath didn't reek of alcohol, his eyes weren't dilated.

I felt as my own fathers hands removed my clothes, I felt it all, and no one saved me, no one saved me, see i was no princess, I had no Prince on shining armour to come rescue me, I was just a broken soul who was practically loveless.

More tears escaped my eyes as I felt myself getting placed on that god awful black cushioned sofa, god how much I hated that sofa.

"P-please..." Is all I could allow out, I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"Shh, just be quiet for daddy, be a good girl, ok" Quiet sobs escaped from my lips, tears flooded my face as I felt him inside of me, and I hated it so, so much.

This time he was harder, rougher, this time I didn't feel merely nothing, this time I felt it all, and it hurt, it hurt so much, why would he do this to me.

"Y-your just d-drunk" I had kept repeating to myself over and over again until he interrupted.

"Oh sweet girl, I'm not drunk this time, I know exactly what I'm doing, my beautiful beautiful girl" And that was it, the only excuse I ever had for him, was gone, the spec of love I had for him was gone, he wasn't drunk, he was doing this to me whilst fully sound of mind and conscious.