008

I've been sat on the sofa for around an hour playing with alina, she seemed to of never run out of energy, but she finally said that she wanted to go bed so I picked her up carrying her to her room and tucked her in wishing her goodnight with kiss...

I've been sat on the sofa for around an hour playing with alina, she seemed to of never run out of energy, but she finally said that she wanted to go bed so I picked her up carrying her to her room and tucked her in wishing her goodnight with kiss on the forehead.

Once I knew that she was OK and had fell asleep, I head back down the stairs grabbing my bags getting ready to leave. It was around 10 at night and if I left now I would hopefully make it back before 11 if the taxi came on time that is.

I quickly rush around grabbing my stuff, quickly to be interrupted by Liam.

"Where are you going little gem" his tone was teasing full, and extremely annoying if I was being honest, but at the same time it kind of turned me on, and I hated that.

"Home, alina is asleep so just message me if she needs me" I could feel his presence slowly getting closer and closer, but I chose to ignore it as i carried on gathering my things together, i just couldn't find my phone anywhere.

"Looking for this little gem" I turn around to see Liam practicly right in front of me holding the phone infront of him.

I take a step forward going to grab the phone, plastering a fake smile on my face as he teases me by holding it higher and higher each time.

What a day to be small, I wouldn't say I was small I'm 5'5 but compared to him I was tiny, Liam could've been at least 6'5 a whole foot taller than me.

"Give me the phone please I need to get home" he puts on a fake frown slowly bringing the phone closer to my hand, just as I about to grab it his smirk returns and the phone is back in the air. Of. Course.

"I'll give it you, if you stay the night, it's a fair deal" my eyebrows furrow in disbelief, is this boy trying to force me to have sex with him for a... phone.

"Really you think I'd have sex with you to get my phone back, ok now I'm leaving, keep the phone" I start to walk off, swinging my bag over my shoulder.

I quickly make it to the front door, but I'm stopped by a firm hand pulling me back by my waist.

"No, no,not like that... just... alina is asleep and I'd it would be nice to have company you know." He quickly rubs the back of his neck, looking down towards the floor.

I notice his sudden change in demeanor, but use this as an advantage taking him off guard as I grab my phone, the past smirk taken from his face and onto mine.

"Of course I'll stay." The smirk on my face changes to a soft smile, followed by liams frown mirroring the same smile on my face.

We both make our way to the couch as Liam grabs me a fluffy blanket wrapping it around me and heading of to the kitchen, to shortly come back with snacks and a hot chocolate for me.

"Thanks" he smiles softly before sitting down besides me and handing me the TV remote.

"Put whatever you want on" A large grin makes it's way onto my face as I hurry onto netflix putting riverdale on.

God give me Archie Andrews or Jughead anyday please. Oh or chuck Clayton, oh and Reggie, you know what I'll just have them all.

I quickly skip to the episode I was upto, I mean I've watched it all but I always love to rematch things like you have to watch it atleast twice... everybody knows that.

We both sit silently watching, and I would never say anything but I caught Liam a few times getting invested into it, it was kind of cute.

We've finally make it to the next episode, when Veronica goes into the shower with archie and for some strange reason I accidently look over to Liam, just as I'm about to pry my eyes away Liam looks over to me, his natural smirk sat comfortably on his soft, beautiful lips- ok stop. inhlaka eyisiphukuphuku, isiphukuphuku. [Stupid Amber, stupid]

Before I even notice Liams lips are practically millimetres away, and for some reason, I... I don't pull back, I don't push him away like the other guys, I let him kiss me, I let his tongue explore my mouth like an explorer in a new, forbidden jungle, I let his hands roam my body, I let him take my shirt of.

My hands do the favour in removing him shirt, as his lips continue down from my lips, to my jaw, to my neck...

Word count: 862- Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I'm so sorry for leaving it there but I love to be creul like that, sorry for the recent abondement in posting just been really busy. Anyways hope you all enjoy, new chapter will hopefully be out soon, the next chapters will be longer just felt like doing a lil chapter xx.

 Anyways hope you all enjoy, new chapter will hopefully be out soon, the next chapters will be longer just felt like doing a lil chapter xx