004

My brother is back, and of course I would come across him at a party trying to push himself onto Amber

I punched him in the face and he's just sat laughing on the floor, it's easy to tell he's shitfaced. I love my brother but I won't stand for him pulling this shit again.

Amber is stood in complete shock I'm not to sure if it's about a random guy trying to force himself on her, or that the fact this random guy is my brother which no one knew about, not even my closest friends.

I slowly make my way over towards her, being careful not to rush her especially since she looks like she's just seen a ghost. I slowly, gently place my hand onto her cheek bit she remains frozen in place.

"I-im o-ok..." She slowly stutters out, blinking a few times trying to get her grips back into reality.

Once I'm 100% sure I know Amber's OK I turn and face towards where my brother was lay, well used to be lay, since he was gone.

I harshly rub my head in frustration, I wish I never went to this god awful party.

It's been hours since the party was finished, I took Amber home and she had seemed perfectly fine. Once i knew she was home safe I chucked my brother on my pull out sofa and left him to rest, I just know he's gonna have a terrible hangover in the morning.

Once I had put my brother on the couch and  placed one of the spare blankets on him, I headed up the stairs, to see alina and maisie cuddled up on her small bed, the fluffy pink blanket barely covering both of them.

A small smile makes it's way onto my lips as I watch alina twisting and turning, keeping her small Teddy pulled upto her chest. I kneel down next to her bed, pushing her hair away from her eyes and tuck it behind her ears.

A few moments pass until her eyes slowly open, and a small smile takes place on her lips.

"Daddy can I stay with you tonight, please" she puts on her little puppy eyes, which forces me to cave and let her stay with me the night.

"Of course my beautiful princess" I gently pick her up, as she places her arms softly around my neck, snuggling her face in the side of my neck.

Once I've made it into my room, I gently place alina onto my bed, placing the soft, silk sheets over her.

"Can we watch ballerina" I nod my head letting out a quiet sigh, she asks for the same film everytime, she always talks about how she wishes she would be like Félicie, and everytime I tell her that she's already a million times better but she just laughs and says I'm stupid.

I lay down next to her playing the movie.

Around 20 minutes later, alina had already drifted off about 5 minutes ago, and my eyes finally start to drift off and I'm overcome by darkness.