022

I finally make it home, taking a deep breath before walking through the front door to hell

"Where have you been Amber, I haven't seen you properly in days?" Not him, not now.

"No, never, this is one of my favourite memory's, and will forever be one of my favourite memory's, nothing could ever change that."

I repeat what Liam said, constantly in my head, trying my best not to ruin the memory, with what I knew was coming next.

My father, that man, sat up, approaching me, placing his disgusting hands on my face, stroking over my head, playing with my hair. I wanted his hands off of me, right now.

"Nothing could ever change that"

Nothing, nothing, nothing...

"Please stop" I silently beg.

"Stop begging, you look ridiculous" he spits out, his saliva landing on my cheek, as he pulls on my hair.

He pushes me onto the floor as I hit my head of the pillar near the front door.

The world spins, the world darkens, my eyes closing and opening constantly as my head feels like its burning.

I feel as two hand grab onto my jeans, pulling them off harshly.

A few seconds pass as my head slowly calms down, the spinning slowing down slightly.

"You disgusting girl, look at you, you've wrecked yourself, your a disgrace" My own fathers harsh words, cutting me deeper than a blade ever could.

Tears streamed down my face, loud sobs echoing through the room, aswell as the harsh slap that meets my face.

"Stop them tears, you acting like a baby" he grips onto my waste pulling me closer to him.

"Please dont" I plead, begging for him to not repeat his actions, to put it in the past.

"Shut it" he slaps me again, the side of my cheek burning red raw.

His hands roam my body, touching me in places you should never be touched by any man forcefully, let alone your own father, your own family, your own blood.

I hear footsteps approach, the stairs slightly creaking, he rushes off of me, glaring towards me.

I pull the jeans back up, smiling once my father turnt around, thankful for whoever walked down the stairs, i turn my head to see my mum at the bottom of the stairs, her wrists pooling with blood.

I rush up from my seat, running towards her, trying my best to stop the constant bleeding whilst my father stands there, he stands there and he does nothing.

I pull my top over my head wrapping it around her wrists, I didn't care if anyone saw me in just a bra, I needed to help my mother.

I rush to my phone, my hands shaking uncontrollably as I type in the numbers for an ambulance.