019

Both me and Alex head back to my house once we had dropped Amber of at her house, we both make our way up the pavement and large steps, finally walking through the front door

I walk into the living room to Scarlet and Alina playing with her small horse toys, making them gallop and her large stable I bought her for her last birthday.

"I'm guessing your also fucking the new babysitter" Alex spits out, annoyance laced throughout his tone.

"No I'm not actually, I'll save her for you" I wink at him in a joking tone, but remain ignored as he sits down on the black sofa, spreading his legs out.

I follow him over sitting in the chair besides the sofa, my legs sore from the long walk, I have no idea how anyone could walk an animal for that long a day.

"I guess I should go now" scarlet sits up, placing the baby white horse that she was playing with onto the floor, grabbing her purse and leaving. I already transfered the money to her account.

It's been a few hours since both Scarlet and Alex left, he had to go back to his house since Katie messaged him with a 'urgence' as he said I searched it up on Google, its meant to mean emergency, but knowing Katie it won't be anything bad.

I had just put alina to bed, and tucked her in with her favourite Teddy before I made my way to the couch, sitting down staring blankly into space.

My thoughts race as I think of alinas mother, I loved her, she was tge first women I ever loved, and she was gone.

A tear slid down my cheek, as I forced myself up heading to the kitchen, I hadn't done this in awhile, and I knew I shouldn't of, but I couldn't keep all the pain stuffed inside, I needed some sort of release.

I switched the stove on, waiting for it to heat up, I placed my hand onto the stove, the burning sensations running up my arm, sinking into my palms.

I let out a sigh as the heat increases, the burning increases, but the pain never increases, I'm to used to it by now, the burning of flesh, the relief you feel when your body focuses on the pain that is currently happening instead of the pain that is worse but is stuck in your mind yet is pushed back from the physical damage, keeping the psychological damage at bay.
It's all a release, and it's one of the best feelings when youve temporarily forgotten about the thing that caused all that pain in the first place.

My thoughts our interrupted by a loud knock at the door, I quickly pull my hand away, turning the stove off, rinsing my burnt hand under some cold water, rushing towards the door.

My hands shake as I try unlocking it, the door eventually opens revealing... my brother, my brothers here, at my house?

"Apollo... w-what are you doing here?" I say in a panicked, confused voice, why was my brother here.

"Wow, no 'hey brother great to see you' it took me awhile to find you, I've missed you I haven't seen you since... well since dad died." He barges through me, making himself at home, jumping on the sofa making himself comfortable.

"How's alina?" He questions, staring at the TV whilst trying to find a decent film to put on.

"She's good, what are you doing here" he looks at me an unimpressed expression plastered on his face.

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I came to ask for money, I'm out, completely bankrupt, and since dad decided to give you all his money, leaving me in the shadows, I thought you'd have plenty to spare." I knew he came here for something, apollo doesn't show up and not ask for anything.

"No I don't have any to spare, last time I gave you money, you used it on drugs, why do you expect me to make the same mistake again apollo" his once smug expression forms into an infuriated one.

"Your my brother Liam, your meant to give your brother money when he's struggling" he gets up storming over to me, grabbing my collar, causing me to grab his by instinct.

I didn't realise anything until he grabbed my hand.

"Your doing it again, i-i thought you quit" his voice softens, his eyes filled with sorrow.

"I just miss her so much apollo, why did she leave me" a tear escapes my eye uncontrollably.

"It's been 2 years since she died Liam, its hard but you have to try" more tears escape my eyes, streaming down my cheeks.

"How do i raise alina without her apollo, she was such an amazing mum, and w-we were so young, I just miss her" A quiet sob leaves my lips as apollo pulls me into his chest, letting me cry as he rubbed his hand over my back soothingly.

"You'll figure it out brother, you'll figure it out, your an amazing father, cecelia would be proud, I promise you that" I nod as more tears and sobs escape me. In moments like these I truly miss my brother.

"Thank you, thank you for coming to my door, even if your intentions were different" we both laugh together, as he releases me from the tight hug and we both sit on the sofa, talking abt everything and everyone.

I told him about Amber, he remembered her from the party, and told me to apologies to her for his actions, even if it was awhile ago, I promised him I would.

He even told me about his new girlfriend, Anala and showed me a picture of her, she had warm olive skin, dark green eyes, with long natural eyelashes, and a small beauty mark next to her lip that looked like a small heart, apollo told me it's one of his favourite things about her, and told me it's one of his favourite places to kiss i told him to stop there, he also told me about how she moved from India, but her parents weren't to happy with her being with him. He said she didn't mind, and she wanted to be with him, and that he thinks he may love her, its the most me and apollo have ever talked before.

I missed speaking to my brother about things like this, I missed talking to my brother in general.

We talked for hours and hours, until the sun started to raise, I told him he could sleep in the guest room for as long as he needed, i even told him he could invite Anala around whenever he wanted, he gave me a thanks before heading to bed.

I shortly followed behind, heading into my room, laying in bed, happy, letting sleep overcome me, the darkness filling my eye site, i couldn't wait to wake up to be happy for once, to see my brother again, alina would be so happy.

Word count-1212-Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, you will all get to meet anala a lot better soon enough, I hope you all like apollo. New chapter should be out later ;).

 New chapter should be out later ;)