005

It was already half 6 and I had been stressing about going to liams, to 'babysit'

It was already half 6 and I had been stressing about going to liams, to 'babysit'. He had already text me the information, like alinas bed time, allergys etc, and of course his address.

I was already dressed and ready to leave, I had a plain black cargos, a brown tank top with sleeves on the bottom halve of my arm, brown Travis Scott jordans, and a nude colourd NY cap.

After a quick check in the mirror, I grab my phone of the side and head downstairs, luckily nobody was in today so I was able to leave with no trouble, or drama.

I ring for a taxi, and stand just infront of the large gates to our house.

The taxi took about 15 minutes to get here and I'm pretty sure that Liam lives about 40 minutes away, I couldn't believe I was going to be late, iam never late.

I try encourage the driver to speed just a tiny bit, but he wouldn't listen, at one point he said he'll get me there ten times quicker if I gave him a blow job, that just made me sick.

I even lied to him and said my mum was dying, he didn't care, he just re-offered me the blow job option, which I declined, kindly of course.

The driver finally makes it after about 45 minutes of driving, and I already felt completely drained and now I have to go look after a little girl whilst Liam goes out to sleep with some random girl or something.

I quickly hurry out the taxi, making sure I didn't forget my phone or phone charger, because how else will I survive?

Once I make it to the front of his house, I gently knock on the door and stand waiting for an answer, the door opens to alina standing there dressed in an adorable tutu and leotard, holding a little peppa toy with a matching tutu.

I smile down at her and lift her up as she directs me to the living room, where I see Liam sat manspreading on the sofa, on his phone, looking at beautiful, skinny models no doubt.

Once I'm stood infront of him, alina looks upto me with a mischievous smirk and uses her weight to pull me down onto liams lap, I.compeltely.froze.

Both Liam and alina start chuckling as I completely froze sat on liams lap, I look at alina narrowing my eyes at her.

"What my daddy said he wanted to fuck you..." before she has a chance to continue cuts her off.

"Ok that's enough talking" just as she's about to respond, Liam stuffs a chicken nuggets in her mouth from the plate infront of us, and her words get muffled.

"Um Liam somethings poking me, have you got your pockets filled or something" Once Once turn around and see his smirk, i instantly notice my mistake and try jump up from him, but his hands grip onto my waist pulling me down.