014

Liams lips travel along my thighs, as I slightly bucked my hips as his lips come to close proximity to my aching core

Liams lips travel along my thighs, as I slightly bucked my hips as his lips come to close proximity to my aching core. His tongue teasing my clit as two of his fingers enter me unexpectedly causing a loud moan to pass through my plump lips.

I feel his smirk as he continues his torture on my clit, gradually moving his fingers faster hitting all the right spots as uncontrollable moans and whimpers escape my lips.

I feel as my core tightens, liams fingers moving faster, curving slightly hitting my g-spot, causing my back to arch as I feel my orgasm hit me harshly, I felt as though I could see stars, but I knew that was just the start.

Liam lifts his head, bringing his fingers to my mouth, signifying his head towards them, I do as he says and suck my juices of his fingers causing a devilish smirk to take place on his mouth.

He made his way back up to my face kissing me, but not passionately, more hungry, more ravishing. I slowly move my hands along his defined abs, making my way to his belt as I start to unbuckle it he gives me a questioning look, to which I nod and he allows me to continue.

Once his belt was off, his pants were next, and then his boxers made a long term vacation to the floor accompanying the many other clothes scattered around.

I feel as his tip comes in contact with my entrance causing a slight whimper of desperation to leave my lips.

"Faster please" I quickly muttered out, gasping at my own utter desperation, as Liam let out a soft chuckle.

"I didn't take you for the type to beg, but as you wish" I felt as Liam slammed his cock inside me, thrusting harshly, a scream escaping my lips quickly subsided with my loud moans.

My head gently moved backwards, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, as my back arched, my hips bucked desperate for more, I could feel it wasn't his whole length, and I... I wanted more.

I'd never been so desperate for something in my life, besides freedom, or happiness... why am I thinking about this right now shut up thoughts.

Liam thrusts himself deeper, faster... harsher.

I heard his soft but deep groans as he sucked and teased my nipples, his hands roaming my body.

A loud moan escaped my mouth as I felt my core tighten once again.

"Look at me gem" I couldn't find myself moving my head I was stuck in a beautiful bliss, as liams hands lifted my head forcing my dark eyes to meet his light, but devilish green ones.

He thrusted further into my, my eyes slightly slipping looking down to see a slight bulge In my stomach, my back arching more, as liams hand softly pressed me down keeping eye contact as I hit another orgasm.

A few more thrusts passed until Liam hit his own orgasm, luckily pulling out, releasing himself on my body, his cum dripping over my breasts, stomach, and slightly on my inner thighs.

We kept going all night, as he used his tongue, his fingers, his cock, to push me to the edge a dozen times, giving me orgasms a dozen times.

And when we were finished I couldn't help but think of how he didn't make me think of my father once, his hands on my body didn't make me feel like it wasn't his but my father's, I felt...

Safe.

I wake up lay in soft silk sheets, my body covered in an extremely baggy plain black t-shirt, which I was guessing was liams.

My eyes roamed around his plain greyscaled room, a few rare photos placed around.

I eventually find a small clock on the bedside table, realising the time I rush out of bed heading downstairs, panicking as I try my best to find my stuff. Yet the living room was completely tidy, not a peice of tossed of clothing in site.

Just a small alina sat on the sofa playing on her ipad, that sofa-

Get out of your thoughts.

I scurry around eventually finding myself in the kitchen, noticing Liam moving around gracefully in just an apron, and grey joggers bottom, not a shirt, just his plain, muscular back. My eyes fixated on him as his tender muscles move as he frys some eggs and bacon in the pan.

"Morning" Liams rough morning voice quickly wakes me from my daydream, or should I just say ogling.

"You tired?" He continues cooking breakfast, quickly taking glances towards me a cute, mischievous smile plastered on his lips.

"Nope, perfectly energised, I'm not saying last night wasn't enough, I mean it was, it was amazing, no shit- crap I can't say shit..." my rant is disturbed by liams soft chuckle.

"Yes, I'm slightly tired" I say whilst rubbing my forehead Liam slides over a large plate filled with food and a cup of coffee.

"Not hungry, to early" he nods his head as he take the ate filling his mouth with bacon.

"Thanks for um, the coffee, and... last night" a soft smile takes way of his face as he mumbles a 'your welcome' his mouth still stuffed with food.

We continue having stupid conversations  about random things, until we're disturbed by alina walking into the room with Alex.

"Can I speak to you two, since I did just find something weird on your sofa, considering your both here at such early times" Alex hold up a black lace bra. My bra. Oh shit...

Word count-974-Hope you all like this chapter. Xx

 Xx