027

I sit up, staring up at the wall

I sit up, staring up at the wall. A million thoughts overwhelming my Brian, drowning in them.

I feel the bed shift slightly, a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I watch as Liam makes himself comfortable inbetween my boobs, his hands lay comfortably yet tight on my skin, his hair tousled up from moving around and other activities.

"You still up gem" He mutters, his voice slightly muffled from being squished into my skin.

"Yeah" I sigh out, watching as he leans his head up, concern in his eyes.

"You doing OK?" I nod silently at his question, not really ready to talk yet.

He leans up, kissing my neck gently.

"I'm here when your ready to talk" I thank him silently, appreciating him constantly being here with me no matter what.

"Try get some sleep gem" He says softly, pulling me into his chest, his hands softly lay ontop of my hips.

Liam kisses my neck once more, before my eyes start to slowly shut and darkness takes over.

I wake up, still wrapped up in liams arms, his head nuzzled up into my neck.

"Alina asked if you wanted to walk gin with her and Alex, I thought It might help get your mind of it" I quickly sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Yeah of course" I nodded, getting up, standing away from the comfortable sheets, sighing in discomfort as the comforting warmth of the bed and Liam leave me.

"I'll get ready" Liam hums in response as I head into the drawers of my bedroom, grabbing some comfortable, grey joggers and a long sleeved white shirt, with thumb holes, it lay tightly on my skin, the turtleneck slightly irritating me, yet I chose to ignore it.

I grabbed some white air forces ones, quickly putting them on and heading down the stairs to see alina sat holding gin, and Alex besides her holding both brandy and whiskey.

I make my way down the stairs, saying hi to everyone before heading over to alina, giving her a hug.

"Should we go now?" She nods her head, jumping up and down with excitement.

I say hi to Alex, before we all head out.

We all hop into Alex's car, putting the dogs in the back, before heading of to our usual spot.

Once we make it to the large forest, a pond lay flat in the middle, filled with swans, ducks, geese and other animals, little islands amongst the pond.