028

It's been a few days since me and Amber 'took a break' and it was killing me inside, but atleast alina was ok, she had to go back for a few tests every now and then, but she was ok

I sit on the stool sipping my drink, alina asleep on the sofa.

I check the clock, realising it was 3 in the morning, I finish my coffee then head into the livingroom I carefully pick Alina up heading to her room.

I put her in bed, tucking her in before heading into my room, making myself comfortable.

I grab my phone, debating on messaging Amber, even something simple just asking how she is.

I take a deep breath, before putting my password in and heading to Amber's contact.

I debate on a million different things to say, deciding they all sounded ridiculous, so I switch my phone of and close my eyes, trying my best to fall asleep.

I wake up, checking the time, realising I'd only had 3 hours sleep like usual. I make sure to check on alina as the doctors told me to make sure I check up on her frequently.

Once I'm sure that Alina was ok I head downstairs, making my way to the kitchen, sitting on the stool once I grab myself a coffee, desperately trying to stay awake.

I rub my eyes, taking another sip of my coffee, laughter echoing in the distance. A few moments pass until both Alex and Apollo walk in together laughing, they're together a lot more now days.

"Oh hey Liam didn't know you were up" Alex says seems unusually shy, I silently nod my head in response, finishing of my coffee.

"You look like shit" Apollo spits out laughing, taking a sip from his beer, really this early, I thought he quit.

I look at him, signalling to the beer, he shrugs shaking it of, taking another gulp, finishing the rest of the bottle before chucking it in the trash can.

"I'm gonna go see if Amber wants to walk the dogs, get her out of the house, bye" Alex says, I glare at him irritated by the mention of her name, still wishing i could be angry at her for what she did but only resulting in being angry at myself for pushing her away, just wanting to be close to her again.

Alex rushes out, quietly shutting the door behind him, leaving me and apollo in the kitchen.

"What's going on with you two?" I ask as Apollo makes his way to the fridge.

"Just fucked a few times" He says simply, a smirk plastered on his lips, he goes to grab another beer, I quickly rush over taking it from him. I should really lock all this up.