011

It's been around a week since I haven't seen Amber, and for some ridiculous reason I was worried for her

It was alinas performance in a few hours, she was getting ready, putting her small blue tutu and leotard on to match their performance.

It had took me hours to convince her to put it on since she was so adiment to wear one of her new pink or purple tutus.

Once she came back with her outfit on I put her hair up in a simple ballerina bun, tying a little purple ribbon around it to make alina happy.

Alina turns to face me, giving me a huge hug as I kiss her gently on the forehead.

"Your gonna be amazing today princess" She let out a small giggle, nodding her head as she grabbed my hand and attempted to drag me towards the car, it didn't work she's tiny but I follow along.

I quickly pick her up putting her in the car strapping the seat belt around her body, shutting the door then going to the drivers seat, put my seat belt on and head of towards the recital.

Once we make it to the building where the recital is being help I hop out of the car, then grab alina out of her seat putting her gently on the floor as we both walk hand in hand toward the building.

Alina is a very confident girl, but I could easily tell her nerves started getting the better of her as we entered through the glass doors filled with posters about the recital, as well as few upcoming performances.

I quickly sighn alina in at the entrance then head backstage where there's mums with their daughters hugging them tightly, fixing up there hair, in that moment I just wish alinas mum was here, with us, but she isn't and I can't change that so I do the best I can and give alina a large, suffocating hug.

"Don't worry I'll be watching from the stands ok" I smile having to go onto my knees so my eyesight is around level to hers.

"Will Amber be here?" I let out a little sigh of disappointment, I don't think Amber will be here, but right now i just need to try get alinas confidence back.

"I'm sure she'll be with me in the stands cheering you on princess" She puts on a large smile giving me another hug.

"She's really pretty you know" I could recognise that mischievous grin a mile away.

"OK, OK, now why don't you go off to your friends, there waiting" I nudge towards the crowd of little girls around 4-5 years old and watch as alina nod her head, running of laughing, she has her mothers laugh.