015

Once we all sit down in the living room I tell alina to go to her room and play with her new dolls whilst we talked, she quickly obliged and left, running up to her room the large banging noise of her footsteps slowly fading as we all remained sat...

Once we all sit down in the living room I tell alina to go to her room and play with her new dolls whilst we talked, she quickly obliged and left, running up to her room the large banging noise of her footsteps slowly fading as we all remained sat in silence.

"When did you two start fucking then?" Alex blurts out staring daggers at me and Amber, I'd say he was overreacting but I guess if you came across your two best friends sleeping with eachover behind your back you'd be pretty angry, like I'd be fine with it, but that's just me.

"Not long don't worry about it" I speak up, since obviously Amber wasn't going to, I look towards Alex giving him a friendly smile, his glare darkening slightly.

"So she's just one of your new little side peice, your new slut" I understand where he's coming from, i have many side pieces, usually, but calling Amber a slut hit something different, I had no idea why it made me so angry.

"You do not get to call her a slut, we fucked once and now all of a sudden you gonna call your so called 'bestfriend' a slut, if we're naming sluts in this room right now, you all should be pointing to me, and me only" Once I'm finished speaking Alex stands up, his jaw tightened as he looks down at me.

I stand up our faces inches apart, I couldn't stop my fist as it flew at his face, it wasn't my fault, it was uncontrollable.

Alex stumbles back, using the wall as support as he flings his fist towards my nose, which was only the begging of many fists being flung at eachover, a few cracks being heard between the sounds of pounding flesh.

Alex once again stumbles back, flinging his fist in my face, but for some reason it never reaches me, I hear a soft cry, looking down to see Amber on the floor, blood pooling from her nose, her breathing heavy.

I quickly scurry to my knees checking to make sure she was OK as I laid her on my lap, soothing her head softly, ordinary Alex to grab the first aid kit from the drawer in the kitchen.

He quickly rushes back in first aid kit in hand, as he passes it over to me, I quickly open it and softly wipe the blood from her face, checking to make sure her nose wasn't broken, she must've gotten lucky, or Alex was tired, since her nose was perfectly in tack, just a cut.

Alex quickly left slamming the door behind him.

I place a plaster over her nose, as she continues to cry, muttering words, words I couldn't hear, as she shook slightly in my lap, I knew this wasn't just about the punch.

A many hours pass and Amber wakes up, I made sure to stay on the small chair in my room, watching to make sure she had a good night's sleep.

She lifts her hands up yawning, that yawn... how can a yawn sound so adorable, and beautiful.

"Morning" she looks in the corner spotting me, as she jumps slightly holding her hands to her eyes, probobky shouldn't of done that when she just woke up.