021

We both wake up, clothes spread amongst the floor, completely naked on the sofa

I slowly made my way over Amber, making sure not to wake her up in the process, I walked up towards my room, grabbing some fresh boxers and black tracksuit bottoms before heading into my bathroom and getting a quick shower.

Once I've finished in the shower I hop ou, dry myself, brush my teeth, get dressed and head downstairs to Amber... missing?

I look around the living room, her clothes no longer on the floor. I take one last glance around the room, before smelling something delicious coming from the kitchen

I head into the kitchen to see Amber cooking.

"Why are you up so early?" I question, watching her move around the kitchen gracefully, how do you move around a kitchen gracefully? I certainly don't know but Amber definitely does.

"One, it's like 7pm and two somoene messaged you saying they were bringing alina back, so I thought I would make you food" I nodded my head in response even though she couldn't see me, I continued to stand there watching her as she cooked.

"Sorry for looking for your phone, I heard a buzz and accidently looked at the screen" I smile at her panicked voice.

"It's OK, I don't mind, you don't need to apologies" she nods her head, silently continuing to cook the meal.

Once the foods finished Amber starts to set out plates, putting food on each plate, she made sure me, alina, and my brother were ok with spicy food I told her we all loved it, which is true.

"What is it?" I question, since she didn't want to tell me what she was making, said it needed to be a surprise.

"It's called chakalaka, my umama used to make I for me, it was always my favourite until she stopped cooking" I nodded my head helping her place the cutlery out on the table.

"It sounds delicious, I can't wait" she quietly smiles at my response.

Once the food is all placed out the door opens, apollo and alina both come rushing in.

Alina runs over to me, jumping up in my arms showing of her new unicorn Teddy my mum got her.

I tell apollo to come sit at the table, and we all sit down and dig in to the food.

We all thank Amber for her amazing cooking whilst alina tells her about her time at her nanas house.

"So Amber, where'd you learn to cook like this?" Apollo ask taking a bite of his food.

"My mum taught me when I was younger" he nods his head smiling, continuing to eat his food.

"Um, sorry to ask, but for some reason I recognise you, have we met before?" I look to apollo apologetic for not telling Amber he was sorry about what happened at the party, but I got... distracted.