006

I finally make it home, since I had to walk due to taxis not running this late and I didn't feel like going back into liams house and asking for a lift

It took me hours to make it home and my legs felt like complete jelly, like I was just about to collapse. It was whatever time in the morning and I couldn't even check since my phone had been dead the past god knows how long.

Once I make it to the front door I open it slightly, releasing an unknown sigh at the luck of the door still being open. I tiptoe my way into the livingroom after taking my shoes of trying my best to be as quiet as possible.

I make it to the living room, turning towards the staircase before I hear a light flicker on. I squint my eyes together, slowly turning around in hopes it was just my mum, but of course to my luck it would've been my dad, stood, with a bottle of beer in a tight grip.

"What are you doing up so late my beautiful girl" I stand quietly, frozen... begging silently for nothing like last time to happen again.

He starts approaching me once he placed the bottle on the kitchen island. Once he made it to me his hand made its way to my cheek stroking over it slightly, before I know it a tear strolls down my cheek slowly, followed by another, then more.

And before I knew it, I was backed up to the sofa, my body already laid down.

Please don't.
Please don't.
Please don't.

I would say it out loud, but no words could leave my mouth, I was completely frozen.

I feel the man who is supposed to be my father, my flesh and bloods, hands roaming my body, but I couldn't fight back, I couldn't even move.

I felt everything his hands touching me, him entering me, him raping me.

"Shh my sweet wife, Amber will hear" once he said that the tears covered my face, but I still couldn't move.

I can't move.
I can't move.
I can't move.

I feel pathetic, stupid... dirty.

I'm sat here whilst my own father touches me, completely useless... pathetic.

It was 5 in the afternoon, I was still frozen, sat huddled in the corner of the couch, knees to my chest, teat stained cheeks, puffy eyes... pathetic.

I missed school, I didn't have the motivation to move, let alone go to school. Gin has been howling and barking all day, but I didn't have the motivation to move, let alone walk her.

I didn't have the motivation to do anything.

I ran out of tears to cry awhile ago, I didn't have the motivation to cry anymore.