025

I'm sat waiting in a hospital again, I hated hospitals, I'm not sure anyone really liked hospitals, but I had an extreme hate for them

Last year I broke my arm but refused to go to a hospital yet here iam sat in another waiting room hoping that shes ok.

My mind rushing with a million thoughts within seconds, my leg constantly shaking, as a fiddled with the few rings on my fingers, staring at the few specs of Amber's dad's blood on my hands, they would proberely never be noticeable to anyone else but I felt like the blood was staining my skin, permanent there. I mean I've made people bleed and badly hurt people, but I guess killing somone, watching the blood drains from their eyes really does something to you, even if they were a sick bustard who deserved to rot in hell for eternity.

"Liam owens" I hear a placid tone call for my name.

I stand up quickly, urging for them to continue.

"Yes" They quickly instruct for me to follow them.

I follow them down the long hallway the only noise being beeping of machines and our footsteps, the bright, flurescent lights burning my eyes.

The man quietly opens the doors showing me my way in before exiting the room, quietly shutting the door behind him.

I make my way over to a now passed out Amber, as she lays down softly on the hospital bed, wires wrapped around her arms, the constant sound of beeping echoing in my ears, filling the room.

I sit down besides her and softly wrap her hand in mine, praying that she was OK, I couldn't lose her to.

Not after everyone I loved dying, both my parents, Blake... cecelia, I couldn't lose all of them, it would break me, I feel as though I'm a broken China doll, and one more crack, one more crack will destroy it all.

The beeping slowly fades as my vision goes black.

I wake up, the bright lights burning into my eyes as I flicker them open, scanning the room my memory slowly jogging up.

I look towards Amber who's sat up awake, reading a book with one hand her other wrapped ,now tightly, in mine.

She looks at me and smiles, placing her book down.

"Your awake" she smiles and looks at me, leaning over giving me a tight hug.

"Im surprised you stayed, what about alina?" I cleared my throat before talking.

"She's ok my brothers watching her" she smiles, nodding.

"Um, what happened?" She questions, looking towards her hands as she fiddles with the hem if her hospital gown.

She forgot, she forgot everything, does that mean she forgot that I killed her father, she forgot about what he was doing to her.

I was hoping it was the first time it happened, but deep down I knew it wasn't, I couldn't help the complete guilt I felt, the bruises the cuts, everything, I felt so naive and stupid. Why didnt I help her? I just drove her back home, I took her back to him, and didn't even walk her to the door to make sure she was OK, I could've stopped it earlier, but I didn't.

Amber notices my silence and places her hand on my shoulder, giving me a reassuring smile.

"I saw..." I tried to figure a way to explain what I saw, what happend, what he did, what I did.

"You father, he... he was trying to rape you and he hit you head, I'm pretty sure, I didn't mean to... I was angry, I lost control, I'm so sorry amber" I look up to see what felt like hundreds of emotions on her face, anger, sadness, pure fear, and maybe relief that he was out her life.

"Are you ok?" I ask, she quickly nods her head and clears her throat.

"Yeah, yes, sorry.. its just a lot to take in, you seeing... that, um I'm sorry you had to see that and-" I quickly cut her off before she can finish her sentence, appaled by her apology.

"No, no don't say sorry, there's nothing to be sorry for, your father was a disgusting man, and what he did to you was beyond revolting, and it may sound horrid but he deserved what i gave him and worse." She nods her head, the tears now flooding down her cheeks.

"Thank you, thank you so much, you don't know how relieved iam he's finally gone, and thank you for everything you've been here for me through everything." More tears stream down her face as I softly kiss her cheek, the salty taste of her tears not bothering me in the slightest.

"And it'll be like that forever gem, now try get some rest" she softly nodded her head, closing her eyes as she fell into a quiet rest, the room falling into a comfortable silence, my past tensions and worries now diminished as I watched her sleep peacfully, a beautiful smile on her lips, yet tears stained her cheeks in the most beautiful way.

Word count-879-This chapter was kinda boring ngl, sorry for not posting in awhile I've been extremely busy with school. Only 10 more chapter to go!!

 Only 10 more chapter to go!!