018

I wake up to a loud ringing in the side of my ear

I wake up to a loud ringing in the side of my ear. I reach my hands out looking for my alarm clock realising it isn't in the same spot as it usually is, I don't remember moving it either.

I squint my eyes open, the boiling hot rays if the sun hitting off of my face, beaming into my eyes causing me to shut them again.

I turn my head in the opposite direction, trying to open my eyes again, noticing the large marble pillars on the side of the room. This isn't my room?

I search the room, my eyes roaming everywhere in utter confusion to where I was, when the ringing returns louder than before, an immense wave of pain rushing to my head.

I look onto the counter to see a small paracetamol and a fancy glass half empty, the other half filled with water.

I quickly take the tablet, swallowing it down with some water, rubbing my temples.

"Your awake, here you go, breakfast" I turn my head to the now open door and a large figure stood holding a small tray, holding a plate of eggs, bacon, and hashbrown, and a glass of orange juice.

"Thanks" he walks over, handing the tray over to me, I take it from him placing it on my lap, finally looking up to see a dark haired figure... Liam.

"I bet your heads killing, you drank quite a lot last night" I nod my head in response, picking at the plate of food, it being to early to eat.

"You dont have to eat it" I look up to see him smiling, signalling towards the large plate of food still practically filled with food.

I pass it over to him as it sits besides my feet scoffing his face with the food.

"Did I do anything last night, I don't remember much besides dancing, a bit of truth or dare, but um nothing else" he quickly chews and swallows the food he has in his mouth, placing the fork down before speaking.

"Um, no not much" Before I had the chance to continue bombarding him with multiple questions about last night, he already continued speaking.

"Alex is downstairs, asked if you wanted to walk brandy and whiskey with him" I let out a slight chuckle at the ridiculous names we had given our dogs when we got them together.

We bought the dogs the same day we tried alcohol and decided we'd name our dogs after different drinks, my doberman, gin, his black labrodor, brandy, and his newer cream colourd labrodor, whiskey.

"Um yeah, could you tell him I'll be down sokn" he nodded his head, telling me to take some clothes out the drawers, then left down the stairs.