1.

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSONCHICAGO,IL

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSON
CHICAGO,IL

"it's what ever you want I wanna- I wanna please you more!" I exclaimed.

My cousin busted into my room, "You look so pretty," I said admiring her.

My cousin Tiara is 3 years older then me and since I'm the oldest sibling I never had a big sister so I looked up to her a lot growing up.

"Thank you," Tiara said smiling doing a 360.

"Where you going?" I asked sitting up off my bed.

"Wit Nee and Smookie we finna go over choppa house," She said.

Choppa was Tiara boo..woot da woot...lil yeah...shoot idk they been messing around for 2-3 years but never made it official basically they together but ain't together but they together.

Nee and Smookie is me and Tiara friends im the youngest out all them but I'm the most chill out of us all.

"You want to go?" She asked standing at my door.

"Ehh i don't know ion feel like doing all that right now and I don't even know choppa nem for real," I said getting comfortable again.

She looked at her phone,"Nee texted me and said she 30 minutes away that's enough time for you to get ready come on," She said closing my door.

I dragged myself out my bed rolling my eyes getting ready.

I finished getting ready spraying some dior perfume as Tiara opened my door.

She scanned over me," You look pretty JJ and come on they outside."

"Thank you and ight,"I grabbed my keys and my purse leaving out my room.

"When we get to choppa house don't be all shy and quiet," Nee said as I buckled into the sit.

"Yall know when I don't know somebody I got to feel them out first, when I'm quiet that's my observation period," I said shrugging.

"They coo people JJ don't be to quiet," Smookie said driving.

"I hear you, who all gone be over there?"

"Choppa,Slim,Leek,K3, and murda." Nee said.

"Tiara you ain't tell me it was gone be all them you said choppa," I said.

"I said choppa house I never said that it was only gone be him over there," she said shrugging.

I side eyed her.

"Can I get aux?" Tiara said as she grabbed the cord.

"Damn can I say yes first?" Smookie said looking at tiara through the review mirror.

I just laughed.

"Put on sum Keyshia Cole I'm in my feelings today," Nee said.

Love by Keyshia Cole started play, "I used to think that I wasn't fine enough
And I used to think that I wasn't wild enough!" I started off yelling.

"But I won't waste my time tryna figure out why you playin' games
What's this all about?" Smookie sang along.

"And I can't believe You're hurting me I met your girl, what a difference," Nee sang.

"What you see in her You ain't seen in me But I guess it was all just make-believe," Tiara sang too.

"Oh, love Never knew what I was missin' But I knew once we start kissin'
I found Love Never knew what I was missin' But I knew once we start kissin'
I found, found you!" We exclaimed together.

Smookie hit this sharp ass turn and was on the curb, " oops lol," she said laughing a lil.

Nee,Tiara, and me looked at her.

"Unt unt yo ass never driving again," Nee said shaking her head

"And hoe gone say oops," Tiara said rolling.

"Right," I co-signed laughing too.

"Hoe ain't even got her license and we let her drive," Nee said side eyeing her.

"Fuck yall I can drive," She said.

"barely," I mumbled.

We pulled up getting out the car.

"Honey I'm home!" Tiara said was she bursted through door open.

Me,Nee,Smookie walked in.

"Y'all need to start locking this door," Smookie said.

"Fr;" Nee and Tiara co-signed.

Choppa smacked his lips,"Niggas know how we get down," He said picking up his gun

"On bd," Some nigga said laughing.

"You went live and said you whoop niggas..you dont whoop niggas you went live and said niggas know how you get down... nobody know how you get down," Tiara said copying off a tiktok.

I laughed a lil.

"Hell nah T," Nee said laughing.

"Man whatever," He smacked his lips waving her off.

She walked over to him, "You know I'm play baby," she laughed sitting on his lap.

I looked around at everybody and seen this fine ass boy, Nee and Smookie sat down only leaving me to sit by that boy.

I sat down getting on my phone scrolling through ig,tiktok, and texting folks back.

I felt somebody staring at me so I looked up to see and it was him I tilted my head," Why you looking at me?"

"I can't look at you?" He said smiling showing his grills.

"Nope," I said popping the p looking back at my phone.

𝗖𝗵𝘁. 𝟮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻...
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.