11.

Jamiyah Ivy JohnsonCHICAGO,IL📍

Jamiyah Ivy Johnson
CHICAGO,IL📍

"He beat my ass ma!" I exclaimed whining belly flopping on my mom bed.

"Who den beat my daughter up?" She asked laughing closing her computer.

"That boy I told you about,he did me bogus ma," I shook my head remembering it.

"You got that getting yo ass beat up gene from yo daddy cse I used to beat his ass," She spoke cracking up.

I side eyed her,"You ain't no help,"I waved her off.

"What you want me to do? Yo lobster tail built ass got beat up not me," She shrugged laughing cracking herself up.

"Akekeke," I mocked straight facing her.

"You staying to I finish cooking?yo daddy coming over," She spoke getting up going to the kitchen to check on the food.

"What time you finishing and what time he coming?" I followed her to the kitchen.

"Prolly around 6 or 7 and he should be on his way now?" She spoke.

I checked the time and it was 5," Ight I'll stay," I spoke.

She nodded seasoning her pork chops.

I went to Janiyah room and she was taking pictures,"Hayy sister!" I exclaimed jumping on her bed.

"Ghe yo ass to big for that," She spoke mugging me.

I laughed sitting down,"What you doing?" I questioned.

"Making videos, finna post cse my boo made me mad, nigga ain't texted me all day or called," She said recording me.

"Just like me fr," I stated laughing.

"Naww cse he wanna play like I don't get niggas or some jj," She said laughing.

My lil sister was 15 and pretty and smart asf these lil boys be on her dick but she ain't no fast ass or slow ass lil girl the boy she fw now she known since she was in 3rd grade.

"Periodt show him better than you can tell her niyah," I stated.

"And will," She spoke posting herself.

@jmoneyyy_ Posted
5 mins ago

@jmoneyyy_ Posted5 mins ago