14.

Not proofread**

Jakari Amiri Smith

"That fucking girl blocked me,"I scrunched my face up in disbelief aint no hoe every blocked me.

Leek bust out laughing,"That's what yo bugged eyed having ass get."

I waved him off,"I ain't even do nothing to that damn girl."

"So you don't think fucking Kayla was wrong?"Choppa questioned raising his eyebrows

"See know what you talking about before you start talking cause I ain't even fuck that girl," I stated mugged him.

"Yes you did," They all said in unison.

"Damn fuck yall cse I didn't she just gave me head," I mugged slouching back in my couch.

"Nigga that's still bogus asl," K3 said shaking his head.

"How? My dick wasn't in her and im single,"I stated squinting my eyes at him.

"That type of thinking the reason you got blocked now,"Slim said finally shaking her head.

"Fuck is this? Gang up on Murda Tuesday?"I mugged them.

"It's Friday,"Leek said.

I slapped the back of his neck,"Shut yo bitch ass up ," I said irritation laced in my voice.

"Don't get mad at me cse your dumb ass don't know the days of the week," Leek mumbled rubbing the back of his head.

"You fucking up the rotation puff puff give,puff puff giving fucking up the rotation,"Choppa mugged taking the blunt from K3 passing it to me.

I laughed hitting the blunt,"All I know is her ass better unblock me fa I go beat up her og,"I shrugged blowing the smoke out.

"Nigga tenda asl," K3 said laughing.

"On king david his ass bogus asl," Slim spoke cracking up.

"On soul he is and don't do ma dukes like that ," Choppa tagged in laughing too.

"I'm still whooping ass I don't give a fuck," I spoke shrugging.

I got a call from my og answering it,"Wassup ma?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey son,when are you coming over?" She questioned and I rolled my eyes and huffed.

His sassy ass😂- author

"I told you I was coming today og," I stated.

"Where you at?" She asked.

"In the car," I said lying.

"He lying og!" Leek exclaimed and I slapped his ass again.

Slim,K3, and Choppa laughed while Leek mugged me rubbing his head.

"I'm leaving now ma," I told her grabbing my keys leaving out my house.

_______

I walked in my og house," Ma what i tell you about leaving the door unlocked?" I spoke.