17.

Not proofread**

Jamiyah Ivy Johnson

Today is the day of Jakari's family reunion and I was dreading it, nerves running through me.

I groaned flopping on my bed,I couldn't find anything to wear,"Tiara!" I exclaimed awaiting a response.

Soon I heard foot steps approaching my door,"Yea Jj,"She sounded leaning on the door frame.

"I can't find anything to wear, I need a cigarette this whole thing stressing my the fuck out!" I yelled a bit of annoyance laced in my tone not with her, with myself.

She moved towards my bed sitting down laughing,"It's okay Jj I'll help you," She cooed rubbing my back.

She walked to my closet, picking a cute outfit.

"That's so cute,Thank you!" A wide smile spreads across me face.

"You welcome jj," She giggled leaving out me room.

I hoped in the shower doing my hygiene and shaving everything.

I got out lathering my body in lotion and put on my clothes, as I finished getting ready I got a message from Jakari.

Jakari❤️: make sho you ready ima be there in 10 minutes
(Read)

I had finished getting ready and had extra time,so I just scrolled through social media.

Not long after Jakari named popped up on my phone saying "I'm outside,"sending nervous through my body.

I hoped out my bed putting on my shoes,leaving out the house.

_______

I soon as we pulled up I seen uncle's barbecuing,kids running around, and backyard party playing by R Kelly.

I woman that looked like Kari walked up to us hugging him.

She pulled away looking at me and I stood there awkwardly "🕴️" awaiting what she was going to say,"You are so pretty young lady," A bright smile tugged at my lips.

"Thank you so much Ms..."

"Ms.Smith and you're welcome baby," She smiled at me walking back into the house as we follower behind her.

I glanced over at Jakari and he was smiling which made me smile in return,holding his hand.

"Jakari!" A little girl no older than 6 exclaimed running towards him.

He picking her up, "Wassup Chloe," He chuckled softly.

"I missed you Jakari and I don't got a bed but it's okay," Chloe smiled laying her head on his chest.

I busted out laughing,kids say anything.

"I missed you too Chloe, where your mom at?" He questioned laughing,putting her down looking around.

"Outside," Chloe said looking at me.

She walked up to me," You so pretty," She pointed.

"Aww thank you,"I smiled brightly at her.

"What's your name?"Chloe question tilting her head.

"Jamiyah and you're Chloe right?" I cooed at her, she was so adorable.

She nodded her head quickly," Do you want to play roblox miyah?" She asked.

I smiled at her nickname for me and nodded my head,she bounced up and down excited at my words and I laughed at her cuteness.