16.

Not proofread**

Jamiyah Ivy Johnson

"Heyy guys!" I smiled into the camera bc me and Tiara was live.

A lot a heys and wassups rolled threw the comments.

"I got a announcement!" I spoke nervously.

Tiara tilted her head looking at my confused waiting for me to continue,"Ima just tell y'all later," I spoke bitting my bottom lip.

Tiara huffed,"Say it now they wanna know and I do too," Tiara spoke reading the comments.

"I'm pregnant," I spoke scratching the back of my neck lying.

I had decided to prank Jakari and say I'm pregnant we haven't did nothing yet so it would easily be a good prank.

"Yayyyyyy I knew you was gone be first to get pregnant!" Tiara exclaimed she was in on the prank too.

A lot of congratulations comments rolled in.

@Leekedyoshit: it's Murda baby? Yay I'm finna be a uncle goooo best😛

"It's not Murda baby leek," I spoke sharply.

@Leekedyoshit: ouuuu I'm finna tell, Jj you finna get yo ass beat🤣🤣🤣

@ChiraqTea:👀

@kjshotaa: no not lil jj finna die 💔☹️

@slimshadyy: bae that was supposed to be mine😫

I ended the live pacing around the room," T he gone beat me ass," I whined.

"That's yo fault wanna play with that felon," Tiara said laughing.

I got a call from Jakari declining it,but that didn't stop him he blow my shit up.

Jakari🤍:I swear on yo life leek ass better be lying I'm otw fs doe no worry💯💯
Finna empty the whole clip on yo ass and that on my hood AND dead granny shorty
I'm really finna beat yo ass for playing with me yo ass finna have a whole miscarriage for playing in my face like this you must not know my body?🤣
Ima kill you and that nigga!💯
(Read)

"I'm finna die I'm finna die I'm finna die," I repeated still pacing around my room.

As Tiara started to speak I heard banging at the door shit scared the fuck outta me.

Me and Tiara walked down stairs opening the door I seen Jakari foaming at the mouth,nose flared I could just tell he mad asf.

"Why you playing with me Jamiyah like I won't kill yo ass?" He tilted his head chuckling dryly with his glock in his hand.

"I'm sorry," Was the only thing that came out my mouth.

He stepped closer to me,"Fuck you mean you sorry? Fuck you sorry for Jamiyah," He spoke a lil to calm.

"Who is the nigga jj?" He asked more so demanding.

I stayed silent as he looked at me in since for a minute," Not finna repeat myself," He went upstairs and come back down with a hanger.

I just looked at him confused until I felt a hit to my side,Nigga whooping me with a hanger.

"Okay Jakariiiii," I whined out.

He seem that I was reacting the way he wanted me too so he took off his belt.

One hit from his belt and I heard leek nem gasp from the scene.

Another I hissed out getting up running,but he grabbed my arm pulling me to him still whooping me as I danced around trying to free myself from his grasp.