15.

Not proofread**

Jamiyah Ivy Johnson

Jakari got in the car looking at me for a  while,"Stop looking at me ghe," I spoke keeping my gaze on my phone.

"What you block me fa jj?" He questioned ignoring what I said cause he was still staring.

"You tell me Murda," I spoke scrolling on my phone.

"Don't call me that shit foe," He scrunched his face up at me.

"Ian tryna talk," I simply stated grabbing the door handle to get out but he locked it.

"Don't grab that door nomo,I'll push yo shit all the way back," He said and I let go of the knob.

He was silent for a minute until he snatched my phone," Don't take my shit cse I don't do that to yo li hair ass," I stated.

Jakari smack his lips," Ill chuck this bitch out the window right now merch I won't."

"Ight," I said knowing he would.

"What you block me fa?" He asked again.

"Your girlfriend texted me a picture of you in her bed and you looked happy and peaceful ion wanna be no home wrecker," I stated shrugging.

"That ain't my girlfriend and ain't no home that could be wrecked that's just some hoe," He spoke to me like i said some slow asl.

"I think we should leave-," I was interrupted by Jakari getting out the car walking to my side.

He yanked my door open grabbing me up by my shirt,"I dare you to say some slow shit so I can murk yo ass Jamiyah," His nose flared.

"I'll kill that bitch and bury her before I let you leave me alone ion give a fuck bout nun of that you know you mines," He pecked my lips a few times.

"Right?" He questioned grabbed my neck yanking me closer to him.

I huffed," Yea Jakari."

"Okay so why you doing all that over a hoe?" He questioned letting me go.

"Cse thats humiliating,you all up under that girl and she think it's coo to text me about it," I frowned my lips up.

"That shit dirty Jakari and if I did some shit like that I would be bogus asf doe right?," I further spoke.

He stay silent cse he know he wrong.

"It's ight doe, you do you and ima do me gang," I frowned not really want it to be that way but it's wtv not finna let no nigga do me any type of way.

"Was gone do that anyway," He spoke on some nonchalant shit.

"Fasho,"I pushed him out the way getting out the car,walking towards Choppa nem.

He smacked his lips grabbing my arm pulling me back to him," I don't want you to do you and Ion want to do me either jj," He spoke pushing us until I leaned on his car and he was in front of me.

"I don't want to either but you make it that way Jakari," I put emphasis on you.

"My bad ma, ian used to this type of shit," He spoke licking his lips looking good asf.