2.

JAKARI AMIRI SMITHCHICAGO,IL

JAKARI AMIRI SMITH
CHICAGO,IL

"Aye who was shorty that came over here wit Tiara nem?" I asked smoking the blunt.

"You talm bout JJ?"Choppa asked.

"Black hair,brown skin with black crop top,blue jeans,4s?" I described her.

"Damn you know shorty whole fit," Leek said laughing.

I waved him off chuckling.

"Yea that's JJ what about ha?"He asked  passing the blunt to leek.

"You know shorty gram?" I asked him.

I chuckled, "You fuck wit ha?" He asked.

"Yea shorty ass fine asl ain't gone lie," I said.

"I ain't got her shit but I can ask tiara," Choppa said.

"Bet."

He called tiara, "wassup ma you know JJ ig?"He asked.

"Yea why wassup."

"Murda wanted to push up on that," Choppa said laughing.

I smacked my lips, "I ain't say allat I said I want her gram."

"Ight ima said it to you bae ima talk to you later."

"Why you tryna rush off the phone?" He asked mugging.

She rolled her eyes," I'm not I got homework that I need to do that's all."

"Mhm I love you shorty."

"I love you too." She said hanging up.

"Ight she sent it," He said giving it to me.

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSON
CHICAGO,IL

I was getting ready for school putting on my scrubs, "I be looking to good in my scrubs hollon," I looked in the mirror hyping myself up.

I always wanted to be in the medical field since I was a kid because I always wanted to help people.I didn't really think to be a surgeon at first I wanted to be a nurse but how that tiktok go? Think big bitch!

"I'm about to leave Tiara," I said popping my head into her room she was listening to music doing school work she in school to be a surgeon too.

"Ight lock the door and call me when you get there," She said.

"Okay."

I walked to my pretty ass car with pink interior as soon as I got in I locked the door and reached in the back punching just incase somebody back there.

I pulled up going on campus walking to my class and as soon as I walking in I seen my friend Sasha.

"Hayy girl," She said hugging me.

"Hayy," I hugged back smiling.

She pulled away, "Let me tell you about your sausage mcgriddle eating ass teacher," She said putting emphasis on your.

"What happened girl," I said laughing.

"When I was filming a tiktok Miss.Trunchbell bad built ass gone try and snatch my phone," She said mugging at the memory.

"Shorty ass tweaking she don't pay not nan phone bill," I said shaking my head.

"My whole point ghe!" She exclaimed.

"Den I had shoved her big ass to the ground and grabbed my phone," She said shrugging.

"Hell nah yo ass ain't never shoved her," I said rolling.

"Hell yea I did she had me over fucked on my deddy," She said sitting down.

"Alright class lets get started,"Mrs.Summer said walking in the class putting her bag down.

I was at home in my bed since class ended about an hour ago I got on ig seeing that a page named Murda2xx liked all my post and I clicked on new following seeing Murda2xx.

I viewed his page realized that it's that boy with grills from choppa house.

"Tiara!" I exclaimed.

"Yea?" She yelled back.

"Can you come here right quick?!" I yelled back.

I heard foot steps," wassup?" Tiara asked sitting on my bed.

"You know how "Murda" get my ig?" I asked her.

"Yea Jason had gave it to him," She said referring to Choppa.

"Ight."

"I think yall would be cute together," She cheesed.

"Relax, I haven't even had a conversation with him yet," I said giving a light laugh.

"And?" She said.

"And..I don't know him," I said.

"So get to know him," She said leaving out my room.

"Hoe this ain't no damn movie don't say some dramatic shit like that then leave out!" I said.

"Shut yo ass up let me have my moment," She yelled back laughing.

𝗖𝗵𝘁. 𝟯 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻...
𝗞𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗯 𝗺𝗰 😂
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.