23

Continuation of last chapter**
Fuck a proofread**

Y'all need to comment more pls and thank you!!

Jamiyah Johnson

Jakari pulled a blunt from behind his ear and sparked it,"Can I hit?" I asked tilting me head.

He mushed my head making it bounce off the window,"Quit playing with me."

"You ain't never had to do all that taco meat hair ass," I mumbled, rubbing my head.

Jakari phone started blowing up

Sluty nutty Erica: when you coming back bae😫

Sluty nutty Erica: I miss you daddy.

Sluty nutty Erica: wya??

Sluty nutty Erica: tell that bitch you with I'll beat her ass.

He looked down at his phone then locked it putting it back on his lap.

"Damn answer your girlfriend," I stated.

"That's my cousin. You hungry?" He glanced over at me then back at the road.

This nigga think I'm stupid??

"Drop me off," I pushed myself closer to the door.

"You hungry?" He asked me again.

"Drop me off."

"You hungry?"

"Murda I promise all you got to do is get me a new phone and you'll never have to hear from me,worried about me, or think about me again." I said as my leg bounced up and down.

"Murda? Don't call me that shit nomo," He nose flared.

Idk why he getting me, I ain't did shit to him.

He pulled over by a Verizon and got out.

A few minutes later he walked out with a bag," Here," He gave me the bag getting in the car.

I smiled, opening up my new phone setting it up.

He phone kept blowing up, eventually his phone started ringing.

"You are such a slut,"I shook my head in disgust.

He smacked his lips,"Like how did I get involved with a slutty ass nigga like you?"

"All them niggas you be having in yo phone? Get the fuck on Jj," He mugged me.

"I promise you, you so good, Ghe. You don't have to worry about me nomo! them hoes can have you," I got on my new phone texting people back on ig.

"I'm so sick of yo ass Jj.I don't even be paying these hoes no mind, but yo dumb ass only see what you want." He raised his voice at me.

"I don't give a fuck, gone have a new nigga by tonight.Gone put this pussy on his lips on my daddy," I shrugged my shoulders texting a new nigga as we speak.