6.

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSONCHICAGO,IL📍

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSON
CHICAGO,IL📍

"Cmon Murda it really ain't that hard," I huffed.

"Ight how it go again," Murda asked.

"How tf you pull to the mfkn party and forget the percs that's it," I said straight facing him.

"You sell em so I'm not understanding why you ain't getting it," I said with a lil attitude laced in my voice.

He chuckled," I don't sell that shit shorty."

"Yea ight you ready," I questioned flipping the camera on him.

"Yea go head," He said so I pressed start.

We finished to tiktok and watched over it," Ouuu we raw wit it doe," I gassed laughing.

He chuckled,hoping back on the game.

I watched the tiktok over and over a few times," If you gone post it post it that shit irritating jj," Murda stated.

"If you gone post it post it," I mocked him in a deep voice posting the video and tagging him.

It's small asf but y'all get the point use yo imagination 😂-author

NEXTDAY

I just got my hair done and I feel like that baddest bitch in the world," Let's go live the world need to see me shit," I said recording my self.

"Mfs get they hair done and don't know how to act," Tiara said laughing.

"And don't," I co-signed laughing.

Nee and Smookie laughed.

"Yea we can go live," Smookie said shrugging.

"Ight," I said going to instagram.

"Hayy live!"I smiled waving.

"Hayy yall," Nee,Smookie,and Tiara said.

@Randombitch: Hayy jj