8.

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSONCHICAGO,IL📍

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSON
CHICAGO,IL📍

I was leaving out the store when some girl come up to me and mfs was recording," You said you was gone beat my ass," She questioned me.

"Who is you?" I said laughing cse girl wtf.

"I'm Dakota,You said you gone beat my ass?"She questioned me again getting closer.

I backed up a little," Get back,I don't even know yo ass nor have I every spoken to you," I squinted my eyes at her.

"Did you say you was gone beat my ass?"She stated again pounding her hand into the other.

"Do you got a problem?" I stated simply.

"I don't give a fuck I been had a problem with you and when Kayla told me-" I cut her off punching her dead in her shit, She doing to much talking.

"Run up,Run up!" I yelled squaring up as she ran toward me I tackled her,grabbed her fat ass cankles and slammed her to the ground meeking her ass.I got up slamming her ass into one of the cars near me slinging her ass like a rag doll.

I stomped on her ass and kicked her before somebody pulling me off her," Ight you got it," Some nigga said.

"Bitch don't let Kayla get in yo big backed having ass head again," I yelled to this Dakota girl walking to my car.

@ChiraqFIGHTS Posted
5 mins ago

Liked by @Leekedyoshit,@KaylaKay,@Shaderoomchicago and 100,535 others@ChiraqFIGHTS: Dakota getting her ass beat yet again! Fifth time this week🤦‍♀️

@ChiraqFIGHTS: Dakota getting her ass beat yet again! Fifth time this week🤦‍♀️.

@Leekedyoshit: Damn we was gone tell me best hands was LETHAL! 1-800-BEATTHATHOOO!😂😂😂@Jjsmooches_
↪️@Jjsmooches_: it ain't nothing like that I ain't even wanna fight fr 😂😂