35

Seeing Nee walking into the same court we all was in pissed me clean off

She eyed me up and down as if sizing me up before looking away.

My face scrunched up and so did Tiara's.

I had showed her to conversation I had with Nee via text and she was even more pissed at her bringing up Cleo then I was.

I slid my Gucci slides off placing them by Jakari,lifted my self off the bench I was leaning on and made my way over to Nee and Erica.

I wanted to fight, I said she had one more time to talk crazy and I'm beating that ass. I meant that shit and her last time had passed.

Tiara walked with me, I pretty sure she knew what type of timing I was on.

K3 nem all were in their own conversation with each other, not paying much attention to me and Tiara.

"Bi-

I swung my first and straight bitch her ass before she could even finish her sentence.

After I rushed her ass, if you gone talk tuff be ready.

Flipping her ass to the floor and getting on top sending lick for lick blow for blow to her face.

Erica punched me then tiara punched her pregnant ass back and she stumbled back.

"Yea stiff belly bitch back up. I don't give a fuck you pregnant, so wassup the fuck," Tiara bucked at her.

"Bitch nobody worried about you the fuck. I wasn't even trying to even fight fr," Erica backed up.

"Oh okay," Tiara brought her attention back to the fight I was in.

By the time Tiara attention was back on me I was stomping Nee ass to sleep, I didn't give enough fuck.

Bitches can die behind cleo's name, Ig was that serious.

Jakari lifted me up in a swift grab, "That's enough."

I was surprised by how long he let it go on, but I guess he knew I need that shit.

I didn't even protest and fell leap in his grasp.

I felt dizziness as I began to fall into a deep sleep.

~&~

"Beep...Beep...Beep" I heard as I began to wake up.

My eyes squinted to adjust to the bright light in the room.

I looked around and it seemed like I was in the emergency room, "She's woke," A woman blonde short hair smiled talking to a person beside her. She looked to be a nurse.

"What happened?" my voice a bit groggy and scratchy as I talked.

"You passed out, Jj." Jakari said.

"I'll go get you the doctor," The woman smiled before exiting the room.

My head was beginning to pound as I tried to sit up, causing me to hiss.

"Lay down," Jakari huffed out.

"I'm okay," I said, groggily.

A few minutes had passed, before the doctor had came.

"Hi, Miss..." The doctor stop glancing at the papers in her and then continued. "Miss Johnson, How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts a little, but other than that pretty good," I said.

"While it seems like you fainted from dehydration," She read over the paper in her hands again.

"Which isn't uncommon for a woman in your kind of state," The doctor reassured, kindly.

I tilted my head with a raised brow, the state I'm in? What state was I in?

Those words didn't feel the escape from my lips.

"While Miss Johnson...you're pregnant."

THE END

Don't hate me guys 🫣
BOOK 2....?