31.

"How long do you think it's gone take him to find out?" Nee asked

I rolled my eyes, " I don't fucking know, I'm not thinking about that right now, neeasia."

"I'm just saying, Murda isn't slow he gone find out then what you gone do? He gone want yo ass dead," Nee said truthfully.

My heart dropped to my ass," He isn't gone found out," I assured.

"But what if-

"He won't know," I cut Nee off.

She stayed quiet and just nodded.

"I hate that fucking stupid ass bitch, Jj" I confessed.

Nee nodded, "Me too, what we gone do about her?"

"Set her up, duh. That hoe dumb as fuck for trying to be with my man," I whole my head.

The nerve of that bitch

"He ain't doing shit, but using her. He love me, he wants me!" I felt myself get frustrated.

Nee stare at me shocked with widened eyes.

"Erica, I'm not saying you wrong, but you fucked his opp then tried to set him up. Do you really think he still loves you?" My mom,Lindsay, walked in my room.

"Mom, I don't need you tell me the shit I did the fuck," I mugged my mom.

"I'm just saying, Riri. Maybe it's time to move on?" My mom said.

"I'm never moving on, I love him and he loves me. We gone have this baby together and be happy. All I got to do is get rid of the ho he fucking on and that's it," I nod then rubbed my stomach.

My mom and Nee looked at me uneasily.

"Yall worry too much, he not gone find out," I waved them off, getting under my cover.

"Are you sure?"My mom asked.

"Yes, he want find out."

"He can't find out," I said.

"Just leave it alone, yall stress my baby out," Nee rubbed my stomach.

I smiled,"Now how we gone set that bitch up."

"This is really foolish, Erica. I expect more from you, honestly," My mom shakes her head, leaving out my room.

I shrugged, I honestly didn't give a fuck about what my mom had to say about anything. She doesn't understand our love.

"I don't know, I can call her making it seem like I want to apologize and that I was wrong then we can get Josh nem to jump her ass," Nee suggested, referring to my brother Josh.

"No, I want her ass dead," I said.

"I just feel like that too much. it's not that serious for real," Nee pursed her lips.