32

A lil filler chapter since Jj birthday just passed (February 14).

O M N I S C I E N T
𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘐𝘭𝘭𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴

Jj slept peacefully in her bed as her room door busted out.

Jj jolted up from her sleep with her hand over her chest, breathing heavy.

Tiara, Janiyah, Jay, Smookie, and her mom was at her door.

"1..2...3," Jj's mother counted offf.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you," They sang in unison.

2 mins later ...

"How old are you-

"Okay, that enough.Y'all been going on for too long now," Jj rolled her eyes, jokingly.

"Girl hush and blow out these damn candles," Jj's mother took a few steps to her bed and rested the cake on there.

Jj closed her eyes and blew out the candles," I appreciate all this, but yall ain't have to do this for real. Its just regular day," Jj shrugged.

Jj was never really a fan of her birthday's.She never really was excited for them like she used to be as a kid, she just say the as a very insignificant day.

Although every year her family tried to make it special.

"Get ready, I made breakfast down stairs," Jj mother informed.

Jj simplying nodded as her family exited her room.

Jj huffed heavily as she rises out of her bed, she wiped a tear that fell down her face.

To Jj her birthday was a day of reminder of her best friend and another year she would have to go without him.

Jj looked at herself in the bathroom mirror," Don't cry, that's weak. You strong and passed this shit," She tried coaching herself, but failed terribly.

She felt selfish; that she got to see so many day but her best friend, Cleo, didn't.

Flashback 3 years ago..

"You sure you don't want to go to this party, it's gone be to lit ghe," Cleo gassed as she walked him from school.

"Yes, I'm sure. You shouldn't be going either considering we have a test tomorrow," Jj laughed.