5.

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSONCHICAGO,IL📍

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSON
CHICAGO,IL📍

I was sitting in my bed trying to find some to watch while I eat my food,"Mmcht cmon ain't shit to watch," I huffed scrolling through youtube getting irritated cause I cant eat if I cant find nothing to watch.

"Fuck it ima watch cocomelon," I shrugged clicking on the video taking my chick-fil-a out the bag.

"London bridge is falling down, London bridge is falling down my dear lady," I song with the bald head ass white baby while I ate.

I heard a knock on the door," I got it tiara!" I yelled getting up going down stairs.

I opened the door and seen smookie and nee, "Hayy yall what yall come over here for?" I asked leaving the door open walking away.

"We had come to pick Tiara up cse the guys over Murda house and we was finna go over there," Smookie spoke.

"You wanna come?" Nee questioned.

"Naw im straight I just got my food I had ordered ima stay in," I told her.

"Ight," She shrugged walking to Tiara room.

I went back in my room eating and watching cocomelon not to long after Tiara bursted through my door,"You coming Murda said he wanna see you," She said smirking.

I bit into my sandwich," He got my number if he wanted to see me he could just text me," I shrugged focusing on my video.

"Ight," She said closing my door going back to her room.

"Hay bae," Tiara said on the phone with Choppa," Yea we finna come."

"JJ coming too?" I heard Murda say.

"You thinking about me bae? let me relax that boy don't fwm," I thought to myself.

"Naw she said she wanna stay in," Tiara responded to him.

"Go bring her the phone," I heard Murda say then I heard foot steps approaching my room.

"Here," Tiara said opening my door reaching the phone out to me.

"Who is that?" I said playing dumb.

"Murda."

"Hello," I said into the phone.

"Aye JJ get up and get ready to come over here," He told me.

"Nah I been told Tiara nem I don't feel like going," I stated.