30.

Omniscient

Jj sat on somebody car as she ate her hot Cheetos, cheese, and ground beef,"It's hot as hell," Jj fanned herself, mugging.

"On my soul, g" Smookie stated holding the same mug.

"Yo ass ain't hot, shorty. With them lil ass shorts on," Jakari mugged her.

It was a block party going on and everybody was outside and music was booming through out the whole neighborhood.

"I don't know you shut the fuck up talking to me thanks" Jj frowned her face up.

Jakari frowned his face up too,,"Girl- I almost said some shit to you foe. Stop fucking playing wit me."

Jj shrugged hoping off the car throwing away her hot chips bag," You getting to comfortable talking to me, bitch. Go talk to your baby mama stomach," Jj mugged.

Jj cared about Jakari, but she didn't need him thinking shit was sweet when it wasn't. She was still hurt about the shit that was going on.

"You still on that shit, foe?" He frowned his face up.

"Everytime I see yo ass I get mad all over again. I'll really beat the fuck out you right now," Jj shook her head.

"Not during Black history month," Smookie widened her eyes.

"Wish they ass would make up already," K3 mumbled.

"On my brudda grave," Choppa co-signed.

"I don't give a fuck about shit you saying, foe. I'll do yo ass some so bogus," Jakari squinted his eyes.

"I don't even know why I'm talking to you.. you not my hoe," Jj laughed.

Jakari nodded his head and chuckled.

"New ho me," Tiara sighed, leaning on Jj.

Tiara felt as though Choppa played to many games and she was wasting her time, 2-3 years and they ain't official? That shit was crazy to her.

"Me too. I need to find me a baby daddy, for real," Jj agreed.

Smookie nodded too.

"Damn, you just gone let her say that shit Murda?" Leek messy ass, pursed his lips.

"Stop being so messy," Smookie mugged.

"I'm tired of your ass talking shut the fuck up," Leek mugged.

"You can't whoop my ass, so I don't give a fuck," Smookie rolled her eyes.

"Here they ass go.." K3 said.

"Omg," Tiara rolled her eyes.

Jj took out her phone and recorded Leek and Smookie dispute, laughing.

"Aint nun but space and opportunity, bbl lip ass ho," Leek pulled his pants up.

"Wassup then iguana face ass ho, why yo eyes so far apart bitch?" Smookie put her set up.

"Cse yo cocked-eye ass-