20.

JAMIYAH JOHNSON
           ——————

Lather my body in shea butter and cocoa butter vaseline after my everything shower to give myself a glow.I put on some coochie cutter shorts that damn near showed my whole ass cheeks because we outside tonight.

"My bitch working these hoes tuss keeping sucking to I buss!" Tiara sang Cater 2 slick as it play on the speakers filling the silent space with music.

"Ion wonder where the hoes, all I think about is us!" I sang my heart out.

"Love the way you make me feel.It's just some bout your touch," Tiara sang into a weave brush walking into my room.

We sang together until the song ended, "He did he shit with this song on soul," I said.

"Girl yes! But what you doing?" She flopped on my bed.

"I'm looking for this author on wattpad to update,her ass ain't updated in a whole month and I know that toothpick built bitch ain't doing shit but laying in her bed all day," I stated refreshing my wattpad screen looking for a update.

"You talking about that author that made the book "unintentional"?"Tiara questioned.

"Yes ghe that lazy ass hoe acting like she ain't got a whole book and mfs that read it," I scrunched my face up.

"Right," Tiara co-signed.

"But I bet her big husky ass ate all that Harold's chicken tho," I scrunched my face up at author.

"Yes the fuck I did, and yo bra strap built ass sitting there hungry," author said.

"Just hurry up in finish writing what we doing tonight for you blow me ghe,"  I said.

"I was before yo ass started going off script and shit," author mugged.

"Ight cmon then," I stated attitude laced in my voice.

"Keep it up ima have Jakari shoot yo ass," author mugged.

"Ight I'm done," I put my hands up in surrender.

"ACTION!" Author semi-shouted.

"Have you talked Nee and Smookie yet? I'm tryna make sure they ready to go," I questioned Tiara.

"Yes I spoke to them about 10 minutes ago they should be on they way by now," Tiara checked the time.

A notification appeared on my phone telling me Leek was live and I clicked on it.

As seen as I clicked the screen I seen that Choppa,Jakari,K3,and Leek was  all in the car," Look at these hoodlums," I tilted my phone allowing Tiara to see the screen.

She laughed,"Could barely see they ass through all that smoke," Tiara stated and it was true it look like they ass was in a fire,foggy asl in that car.

"Hope they ass choke on all that smoke," I spoke bitterly.

"Heyyy bestie!" Leek shouted through the phone.

Tiara laughed,"Ask if they going to the juke party," I did as told.

"Naw we finna go hit up some big booty bitches!" Leek smile as he shouted into the microphone over the loud music.

I heard all they ass smack Leek ass for telling on them," Yo dumb ass," K3 mugged Leek ass he hissed in pain.

"I'm lying best we just got back from the store on our way home," Leek dumb ass tried to fix his mistake.

I press the join live feature as Nee and Smookie barged through my door,"Just in time, yall finna see me cuss Jakari ass out," I spoke spatting my head getting irritated all ready.

"Jj want to join," Leek stated," Don't add her ass," I heard Jakari state.

"Bet," Was all I commented before I left Leek live and started my own.

We all left out the house as I setting my phone up on Tiara car dashboard," Don't every let no lightskin nigga with ground beef hair get you in yo feelings yall," I stated.

"Period," Nee co-signed

"DTN I don't love niggas, I don't trust niggas," I song.

"I don't even fucking hug niggas," Smookie song too.

"I fw with you but fuck you nigga I'm don't with you," I stuck up my middle fingers.

"You don't understand doe I can get grimey and fw your mans doe," Nee song.

"I can get real bogus,real grimey," I clarified.

"You sitting in the crib like fuck this damn hoe!" Tiara song.

"Have my homies Tiara,Smookie,and Jj pull up in the fucking rental!" Nee stated.

"Real DTN on my deddy,you goofy ass niggas can suck my duck," Tiara said.

We all side eyed her,"Sit this one out you happily in love boo,"Nee said and I laughed.

"His ass was going to see big booty bitches right? I ain't shit, fuck love and him," Tiara said.

"On bd," Smookie said putting her thumbs down.

With in a few seconds of Tiara statement her phone was blowing up.

Tiara looked down in silenced her phone,"what's the moves? Who want to see us? Who want lil Jj to pop out?" I asked reading the comments.

"Right we going to see the big dick niggas," Tiara said.

Damn Choppa gone punch tf out her.

"We was finna go to this juke party,but that can wait," Smookie said.

"Sholl in the fuck can," Nee co-signed.

Choppa joined the live and requested to go live with us,"Choppa want to join," I said to Tiara.

She shrugged her shoulders,"I don't give a fuck tell his ass go fuck with them girls Leek was talm bout earlier."

@Choppa2xx: Bett finna come shoot yo car up since you think ts a game.

"It coo when they do it it's a prollem when I do it fuck em," We rapped along with the lyrics not giving a fuck about Choppa comment.

I muted my live," They don't know where we at right?" I asked nobody in particular.

"Naw my location off we straight?" Tiara waved me off.

"Uhh..."Smookie scratched her neck and laughed dryly.

"What nigga?" Nee squinting her eyes at Smookie and we all did the same thing looking at her.

"My location been on this whole time that shit crazy as hell right?" She forced out a laugh,but ain't shit was funny to me.

I heard shots go off behind us and my heart raced.

I'm going to die because of these crazy ass niggas.

**Not proofread**

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀?
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.