10.

Jamiyah Ivy Johnson
CHICAGO,IL📍

As of a few days ago me and Jakari aint cool because he lied and said he ain't fuck with Kayla nomo but somebody sent me a post of them two together I ain't for all that lying shit he could of just told me what was up fr.

"You coming to Murda house with us?" Smookie asked.

"Naw ion fuck with murda nomo," I said scroll through tiktoks.

"Why?" Tiara questioned.

"It don't matter just know he weird and when you see him say jj said yo ass weird!" I exclaimed.

They laughed while my phone rang with an incoming call from Leek,"Hay best!" He exclaimed through the phone.

"Hay leek!"I returned his energy back.

"You coming over her with Nee nem?" He asked.

"Naw ima staying home."

"Why?" He questioned.

"Ain't really feeling it right now,"I shrugged.

"Bitch what you do to her?"Leek turned his head scrunching his face up at Murda.

"Mind your business nigga,"Murda said standing up pulling his pants up but they just fell back down.

Leek ignored him,"If you come I'll get you some food," He pushed his lips to the side.

"Aye im there!"I exclaimed hopping up out my bed.

"Move bitch," Leek said pushing Smookie,"Hayyy best friend!" He exclaimed jumping on me.

"Get yo trombone built ass off her leek damn!" Choppa shook his head laughing.

He hopped off me,"Leave best alone na chop," I spoke laughing.

We sat down and I ignored Murda gaze,if looks could kill his ass woulda shot me 20 times and hit me wit a train idk why he looking at me like that I ain't did nothing wrong.

"Uhh where my food?" I asked to nobody specifically.

"Jj you knew leek broke ass wasn't finna get yo ass no food," K3 spoke chuckling laying up with Smookie on the couch.

Leek gave k3 the finger and k3 shrugged," Murda finna go to the restaurant," Leek said.

"Fuck that gotta do with me?" I spoke scrunching up my face not understanding with that had to do with anything.

"Go with him to get some food and bring me some back ," Leek said.

"I ain't going with him nowhere tf," I crossed my arms slouching back into the couch.

"Foe bring yo ass on,"Murda spoke up grabbing his keys.

"I'm coo."

"Cmon."

"I'm good."

"Wasnt a question."