9.

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSONCHICAGO,IL📍

JAMIYAH IVY JOHNSON
CHICAGO,IL📍

I knocked on the door,"oh,it's you," My lil sister Janiyah said rolling her eyes walking away.

"Damn hello to you too Niyah," I mugged her.

"You know I'm playin big sis why you here doe?" she asked giving me a hug.

"I wanted to see y'all," I stated.

"well ight....momma!" She exclaimed.

"Damn what girl why you yelling in my house like that?" She said mugging Janiyah coming from upstairs.

"Jamiyah here," Janiyah said.

"Hayy my baby!" She exclaimed hugging me.

"Hay momma, where jaylen?" I asked about my brother hugging her back.

"Prolly somewhere hoopin," She shrugged.

I nodded making myself at home.

"Why yo li hair ass here? You ain't been here in a li min," She asked sitting down.

"I just was last week and ntm my hair under my bra strap," I stated proudly,"And yo stuff ain't grown since you cut it 10 years ago."

"My shit growing tf," She said taking off her bonnet shaking her head," Li stiff hair ass," I mumbled.

"Huh?" She said cuffing her ear," I said yo stuff growing ma," I lied.

"Yea I thought so," She said side eyeing me "so what's tea?" She asked.

"Ight so you remember Kayla?" I asked.

"Yea you go to school with her right?"

"Yea so I went live few days ago and she was calling me bitches and shit talm bout why "why her nigga care bout why I'm not answering the phone for him," I said shaking my head remembering it.

She nodded listening showing me to continue.

"Then I told her not to call me out my name cse I never called her out her name tryna be respectful since I know her fr," I continued.

"She was doing all that over a nigga," My momma questioned shocked.

"Yea ma but that ain't all other girl came to me on that live about this same boy," I shook my head cse this shit a shame.