15

"Get up!" Draco yelped, shoving the body that was trying to drag him from his bed.

"No, no, no, stop, stop!" Draco pleaded, trying to desperately rip himself from sleep, anxiety curling its way through his chest, his heart stumbling rapidly. He tried to reach for his magic but for once it would seem that his magic refused to respond. He could not help the tears that caught on his lids, nor the panicked breathing as his body was yanked from the bed and flung to the floor. Pain jolted through his arm and side as he desperately scrambled backwards to the wall. His fingers were shaking and he reacted solely on instinct as he felt a rough grip upon the front of his shirt. He struck the arm with his nails, trying desperately to get whoever it was away from him, to let go, but they bore through the pain, despite the blood that Draco could feel as he knicked through skin. He felt his chest slammed to the floor, whining as his arms were yanked behind his back, and a knee was pressing against the the base of his pelvis.

"Enough," The words were hissed against his ear, he could feel the body of someone over him. His entire body was trembling and he couldn't help the panicked rush of fear that was curling through his lungs and affecting his ability to breathe. "Stop panicking, you are going to rip the Orphanage from its foundations if you continue this." Draco shook his head.

"I'm not doing anything, I'm not!" He whimpered. The person above him sighed in obvious annoyance and the next moment Draco was muffling his shout of pain in the floorboards as he felt teeth descend on his neck and prick through his skin. Tears fell down his cheeks as he couldn't help the pain that flooded through his neck. He struggled, body shifted and muscles tensing as he tried to free a hand, an arm, a leg, anything to shove the body away from him, but he couldn't overwhelm the other person, who simply continued to gnaw on his neck, digging incisors painfully into the skin. "Stop please," Draco whimpered, his voice thick with pain. After another minute, at least, the body yanked itself away from him, and Draco curled his own together, pressing his hands against the wound and staring up at the Orphan boy he had met yesterday, the wizard. Reality rushed through him as he realized he was not in his home, at his time. The Dark Lord was not dragging him to the basement again for something, or to be forced on some sort of mission. "W-Why did you do that?" Draco whispered, his eyes staring up in some sort of look of betrayal passing through him, along with fear. There was no way that he was going to be able to shutter it, not quite yet.

"Your magic was spiraling," The boy said with a shrug, his tongue licking his lips and the tops of his teeth. "Plus you tasted good, as I figured you would." Draco shuddered at the sentence. Is this person some sort of...Psychotic human? "Besides, you did not do anything to stop me, did you? I daresay you allowed me to bite you, and I bet you would let me do it again." He asked, tilting his head. Draco felt shame and anger rise in equal measure.

"No!" He hissed, his eyes flaring dangerous. The boy hummed, stepping forwards, and leaning over Draco, one hand ripping Draco's hand away from the wound, and the other tracing the teeth marks embedded deeply in the flesh.

"Is that a dare?" Draco felt his body quake once more, the feeling that the boy was far more dangerous than what he had anticipated curling through him once more.

"No, no, it is not," Draco whispered hastily, He felt the tears begin to flood his eyes once more as the boy knelt closer to his neck. "Please don't," He begged. It was obvious his magic had no effect on this...person, which meant that without his wand, which he had hidden in his robes, which he did not have on him at the moment, would be useless. Even if he did have it, all knowledge of spells had seemed to be erased from his mind. It reminds me of the sessions I had with Him...The same thing happened then, and it is happening now too. Draco hated the feeling then, and he hated it now. The way that the Dark Lord's magic would wrap around him and practically stifle him. It was similar with this boy, and he did not know why. It has to be because they are both frightening and intimidating. Draco thought to himself. This boy, he had bit him, of all things. Just because...he could. He had never heard of such a thing happening before.

"Fine, be good, and I will not be needing to punish you again with something like that." Tom stated. Draco stared at him in annoyance.

"I did not even do anything before!" He argued.

"Did you not? I told you to wake up, you did not, therefore, you did not listen."

"I..."

"Enough," Draco's mind stopped abruptly at the tone.

"And, pray tell, what was this...fashion..." Draco could not speak, words seemed to almost entirely illude him. He wanted to speak, but it was as though his throat had closed itself off from him. He felt the magic covering him intensify and it was as though he could do nothing but succumb to it entirely.

"I-I have some training, but nothing overtly formal, My Lord," Draco choked out, barely able to speak from how suddenly dry his throat was.

"Well," The icy fingers descended on his shoulder and Draco felt as though he could not breathe. "Perhaps it is time we changed that, what do you think?"

Draco was ripped from the horrible memory with another jolt of pain through his neck.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, I'm sorry, stop please!" Draco whimpered, pleading with Tom. The latter pulled away, licking the blood from his lips almost delicately. Draco lifted trembling hands to his neck, pressing against the flesh, and staring up at Tom with tears flooding down his eyes.

"Stop ignoring me," He hissed. This person is absolutely insane! Draco thought. He just like a miniature version of the Dark Lord! The thought was ripped from his mind as soon as he thought it. That was entirely unfair to this person. His magic had been spiraling, wasn't that why? The Dark Lord would never bite people for the hell of it anyways, no matter what. Whoever this is, they are just another strange level of weird. The magic reminds me of Him, somewhat though. Same, choking quality, but I bet that is normal for Dark Lords, how would I know...I've only met, two now. "Although," Tom stared down at Draco with dark eyes filled with...something that made Draco want to curl into a ball and hide away. "I wouldn't necessarily mind having another taste if you decide you do not want to pay attention." Draco shook his head desperately. "Good, then, get up, and get dressed. We are going to Diagon Alley."

"What about..."

"Stop, before you anger me," Draco held his breath. He did not want to continue to frustrate the other. If anything the past few weeks had done, it had shown him that the Orphan Boy was not to be messed with. Not only had this weird biting thing been added to the list of odd and painful things, but Tom had a habit of lashing out with his magic, and it left Draco feeling completely immobilized. He couldn't breathe or think when that happened. It was like a dementor, but without the crying that came with that. Perhaps that is why he reminds me so much of the Dark Lord. They release their magic in similar ways, and it forced me to react the same. Not to mention Tom seemed to have a horrible habit of getting really close to Draco, practically pressing their bodies together. of course, this only ever happened in their room, never outside of it, but it left Draco feeling weird and listless all the same. He had tried avoiding the other, but there was not much to be done about that, since they literally shared a room. And I'm going to be sharing a common room with him as well. The thought had come more than once already, and it was why Draco tried not to anger the other too much. He undoubtedly knew his grandparents, on both sides more than like, as a Prefect there was really no way that he did not. Draco did not really know how he was supposed to handle that, but he had been trying to just...ignore Tom, but it was clear to him that the other just became more and more angry and violent the more he ignored him.

This biting incidents really just cemented that. Tom had never bitten him before. He had pinned him, yanked him around, shoved him down, pressed his body against his, but never bit him. Whatever this weird thing that Tom had against him was, it was clearly getting worse.