25

The next morning saw Tom still holding Draco tightly around his shoulders and waist. It would seem that Draco himself was already awake, and tense as he was it was no surprise that Tom was awake as well. He inwardly sighed. He could force Draco to continue this allowed hold, but that would merely be counter productive, and he was certain that the Malfoy Patriarch had many things he wished to do before they returned to the manor. Abraxas would likely be sent to gather them soon enough. He did not know Abraxas' father well, but he knew about him well enough. They liked to do things rather quickly and as early as possible, which meant a rather horrifically early morning to many.

Tom allowed his hands to snake back from Draco's body and roll over, stretching his body upwards, watching how Draco instantly rushed out of the bed, his body shaking slightly. He could not help the light curve to his lips as he saw the reaction. He had likely been trying to keep himself from over reacting for quite some time so as not to prematurely wake him and potentially anger him. It was adorable, truly. Tom should be more honored than he cared to feel over how much that Draco tried to keep himself from angering him too much. It was rather funny to watch him cycle through Tom's thoughts and emotions, although he would say that Draco did manage to do it quite well, likely due to knowing his future self, and having seen him at what Tom would presume was his worst, over his best. it would make sense as to why he seemed so lost and upended now.

"I am going to take a shower," Draco muttered softly, going through the wardrobe and hastily grabbing a few random robes and clothes as well as a towel. Tom had to say he was impressed, and a small degree of jealous at how easily that the Malfoy's would just randomly keep a room stocked. Though perhaps Abraxas had a bit to do with this current room being stocked up, he likely had asked some House Elf to do it whilst they were sleeping, or that was what Tom was going to tell himself. "Abraxas seems to have stocked the room," Tom raised a brow, he was relatively surprised that he had gotten that part right. "with both of our sizes," The second part was hesitated on, but Tom could still hear it and smiled slightly at the thought at his embarrassment. It was quite a sight to behold the young Malfoy's cheeks blooming with red. "Feel free to choose anything that is your size, I will shower, and then you should do so as well. Preferably before Abraxas is sent to us, we would not want to anger the patriarch."

Tom wondered how closely Abraxas' father would mimic Draco's own. He knew that Draco was speaking from experience, rather than anything else. The other had clearly angered his father on a somewhat regular basis, and from what Tom could tell it was mostly ludicrous reasons. Granted, he could not understand a majority of the memories that filtered through Draco's mind that Tom was able to catch, they were fleeting at best, but he doubted that his father had all that great reasons. Then again, what reason did they truly need to punish Draco, particularly once his return came. This was all conjecture, of course, and Tom did not truly know, and would not, unless Draco's wards slipped for a greater time or Tom was better able to get his hands on a clearer and slower memory, neither of which seemed unlikely at best and he really did not want to force his way through the other's mind. That would eliminate the trust. Barring that, his answer would be clear soon enough. 

Draco was good at many things, but Tom was an expert in reading Slytherins, after all, and he had plenty of practice. It was how he had perfected his own show of emotions, and how he now knew exactly how to manipulate others whilst also making himself extremely difficult to pin down-though he had been quite difficult to pin down in the first place, something which caused him great amusement at the best of times-which had come in handy, and been very useful multiple times now. He even had dumbledore tripped up a time or two, something which caused him no end of enjoyment. Yet another reason why he was willing to aid his Pet in his attempts to aid Grindelwald in taking Dumbledore down. After all...Tom held no love for Dumbledore, but it was also a benefit. Knowing how Grindelwald was working would help Tom in playing both sides, only to rise a victor from his own.

Truthfully, he had not much cared for Grindelwald, nor his outrageous, though understandable, thoughts regarding a certain...community of people. Yes, he had some good ideas, and some bad ones, Tom could admit, but he had never truly cared that much, too focused on the world war going on in his own muggle land. He was forced to enter the Draft...of course considering he was friends with wizards, it was not hard to erase his name from said draft, and even if he had not, it was not hard to feign mental instability to the point of dangerousness. However, he had not truly thought about using Grindelwald to further his own agenda....That is, until Draco had come around. After all, some things that Grindelwald did made sense, and therefore would be useful to have into law. There were others, of course, that did not, but some things Tom could use...and had every intention of doing so, particularly since Draco was placed neatly next to Grindelwald's pocket. 

He watched Draco leave, huffing a sigh, and striding over to the wardrobe, yanking a few articles of clothing out, before pulling a towel, and waiting for Draco to finish. Surprisingly enough, he finished rather quickly, and far quicker than Tom would think normal for someone of his status, if the purebloods he roomed with at Hogwarts were any indication. Perhaps it was his own presence, perhaps his father, Tom did not want to know, and he did not particularly care, it was merely another add on to the interesting facts about Draco that were slowly growing more and more. 

The shower itself stopped rather quickly, perhaps a good fifteen minutes in. A respectable time considering Abraxas' own hour long showers. Tom was not even sure that he could bear to take such long showers. The skin when you left the shower...though magic did wonders with many things. What one would even be doing in a shower that long, he did not know...baths were more understandable for such a time frame. Draco, however, came out after another good thirty minutes. Not too long, of course, but Tom was still waiting impatiently when Draco exited, having dressed before entering the room. He rolled his eyes slightly, somewhat disappointed, grabbed his towel and strode into the bathroom.