Chapter 36

CORAL POV

"Rock, paper, scissors" I had scissors, Ben had rock. Again.

"Best twenty-three out of forty-five?"

"Sure" Both of us got rock this time

"It's a tie"

"When's Blake coming home?" I sighed, bored from our game. He was due home soon for our dinner date. It had been do long since we'd last gone out and I was looking forward to some much needed relaxation.

I looked over at the grandfather clock that read seven-thirty, just a half hour before before he comes home. Walking over to my full-length mirror, I straightened out my outfit. I had on a black peplum dress that reached a little above my knees, a pair of red wedges, a gold medalion-like necklace with matching earings. My hair was curled and tied in a side pony-tail. As for make-up, it was kept natural with the basic foundation, natural brown eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner.

Soft cries emerged and I turned to approach the crying baby Ben was now holding. Gently, I grabbed her off Ben's arms and looked down at her lovingly. she had those familiar green eyes that I fell in love with. I slowly rocked her back and forth cooing softly to try and quiet her down.

"You'll take good care of her won't you?" I quietly asked him, not looking up from the sleeping form in my arms.

"You know I will" he responded. He took the baby from my arms just as the sound of keys came from behind the door. As I walked down the spiral staircase I took deep breaths to calm my nerves.

Blake waited at the foot of the staircase holding a bouquet of red roses. Taking in his appearance, my heart beat fast. He wore a traditional tuxedo-look, except he wore sark-wased jeans. His hair was neatly gelled and parted to one side. He always did like being romantic.

"You ready to go beautiful?" he asked, gesturing his arm out to me.

"Yeah let me just grab my purse" I said, grabbing it off the side table. I walked over to kiss my girl good-bye but noticed something very diferent about her.

She had grey eyes

"What's wrong Coral?" Ben asked worriedly

"Her eyes" I pointed out.

"They're eautiful aren't they?" Blake crooned

"But they-" I turned to face and orrect him, but the person that I now faced was not the man I loved, but the one I now despised

Kyle

"They what sweetheart?" he asked

Suddenly the walls around me began to spin and fade away. The crystal chandelier that hung above the entrance was now broken mess at my deet.

Ben and my girl were gone, "Son't worry, everything is going to be okay" he said before completely disappearing along with everything else.

"What's wrong darling?" Kyle wickedly grinned

"I-I-"

"You're better off dead then alive" he sneered "give it up already, you'll have no choice in the matter"

"Suddenly the ground caved beneath me and I fell inot a dark pit of nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEN POV

"Coral!" she jerked awake, grasping my arm tight and digging her nails in my arm

"Are you okay?" I asked. She had been tossing and turning violently, signs of a nightmare.

"Oh Ben" she sobbed " I had a jorrible nightmare...I-I thought I was going to die!"

I could only hold her in my arms, because as much as I'd love to tell her everything would be alright, but the fact that we were shackled in a cell gave me chills, anything could happen.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The sound of creaking metal was enough to startle me awake

"It's time" Kyle sneered. He signled at james who took a key out of his pocket and unshackled us followed by the two brutes from before who tied us both and blinfolded us. Coral had been jerked awake, and after all it took to get her to fall asleep again. \

"What's going on?" she asked, frightened. I didn't have to guess that she was terribly scared of something, I could her it in her voice. she had told me she felt like she was falling in her dream, and by the way it felt, she thought she was about ot die. But I knew by the way she shook before that she was lying, and I didn't want to pry it out of her in the state she was in.

"Oh don't worry about it" Kyle jeered "we're going to a reunion party. It'll be very...entertaining"

::TO BE CONTINUED::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

This is kind of of a filler, but I will continue this later on hopefully this weekend... if I have time because man senior year is speeding by really fast so I won't apoligize for it :)