Chapter 28

BLaKe POV

We had all gathered in my room for more privacy. We were only waiting for Chris to get his lazy ass out of bed.

We were all silent as we sat, mostly due to the fact that Ben had woken them up on an urgent matter.

"What's all this commotion about?" We heard Chris yawn coming in and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes "this had better be worth my early rising"

I shut the door behind him a little harder than I wanted to which to my advantage woke them up immediately.

"Sorry" I muttered. I handed them the envelope I brought with me "I was called to headquarters"

They all looked at me in confusion "so?"

"Just open the dam envelope" they didn't argue. It was Ben who read them the contents.

No sooner than Ben finished and they all had their eyes bulging out of their sockets.

"No f-ing way!" Chris, who was now wide awake, yelled out and snatched the envelope from Ben.

Ben did nothing to stop him "but how-"

"I don't know" I answered "Tom told us"

In the envelope was a news article twenty years before about the murder of the princess of England after her daughter was born.

It was Falcon who attempted to murder her while age was pregnant but ultimately failed, but succeeded after learning about the birth of the baby.

The princess had hidden the baby girl through a little door in one of the walls of their bedroom, only the royals knew about it.

After the body was discovered the baby was entrusted by a couple, being Patrick and Emily.

They were under covers, and in order to fit that role they had to pretend to be bad smoke addicted parents that the little couldn't fully love.

The day they abandoned Coral I found their letter containing information about her being special and I already knew she wasn't their daughter because they looked nothing alike or even personality like.

I never reviewed another letter from them, it was a complete shock to us all that Coral was that baby hidden behind that door, the one Falcon spent twenty years looking for.

"Wait a minute" Ben interrupted "if she's been hunted her entire life, shouldn't falcon be pretty old, forties, fifties maybe?"

I furrowed my brows. He had a point "yes, we still don't know who he is or why he's been looking for her."

But we did know Kyle had something to do with it.

At the airport, at the luau, and countless other times we'd seen him eye her like a target. He raised a suspicion and we had to look out for her more than ever now.

"Does she know?" Rick, ever the mature one, asked.

"No." I gritted my teeth, looking downcast at the floor, "no one will tell her anything until we have orders to do so understand?"

My tone was firm and harsh. I wish I didnt have to do it.

"Blake" Ben quietly asked "what happened at the garden that made her cry?"

My head snapped up. I swallowed the lump in my throat, but it didn't work. I did what no agent is ever supposed to do.

I fell in love.

And I collapsed onto my bed, a single tear falling down my cheek a I told them the reason I'd hurt the love of my life.

The worst part of it all was that I didn't hesitate the choice to keep my job.

I had let my own selfish desires drag me in.

'''''''''''''''''Weeks later''''''''''''''''

She was goin to dinner with him.

I'd tried to stop her, but lately all I've been doing was push we away, just like I been asked to.

It hurt me everytime I had to ell at her and make her feel worthless.

By now she hated me. She had every right to. It just hurt knowing she wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

I waited for her to come home. Just I know that she was safe.

''''''''''''''''''"""""""""""""""""""

I heard the chatter of Sofia as she was scolding Coral not to see him. I had ordered everyone not to utter a word of what we had learned about her.

I knew se was getting frustrated and losin trust in us but why coul we do? We were doing our jobs. I know everyone else hated it an so do i.

I wish I could just tell her, shout out in front of everyone that I loved ee and that I never meant anything I said to ger. that I had to keep my job, veg for ee forgiveness and have my arms around her again.

But instead I took my dinner upstairs. I couldn't bear to look at we now or I'd completely lose it.

Then around dawn I got called back to headquarters. I found it strange that the house was completely empty. No one was up of their morning shift and I dismissed it. They probably got called to headquarters too.

How wrong I had been.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Surprise!

Another upload for ya

Remember to comment vote and most

importantly.....enjoy!!!