Chapter 24

RECAP:

"It's all so messed up" I sobbed "Is it too much too ask that he prove to me he really wants to forgive me? I just want to be happy for once!"

"Shh everything will be okay" she cooed, although I could hear she wasnted to cry too.

she then cupped my face in her hands and looked me in the eye "Right now just go have fun with Kyle and forget about everything. Go take a shower and let me pick out your outfit okay?"

I nodded not bothering to argue with her. I only grabbed my undergarments and turned the shower to a hot tempeture and let my tears run freely

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chapter 24

"You look absolutely gorgeous!" Sophia squealed. When I came out of my shower my eyes were red beyond repair. I had cried to no end and sobbed loud, not caring whether Sophia heard me or not. 

She was annoyed that I cried, I could tell, but she didn't scold me which was good otherwise I would have gotten angry with her.

She took her time helping me get ready and pulled and tugged at my hair. Not even the pain could make me forget how messed up my situation was.

"Can I look now?" I pleaded. She hadn't let me look which was normally not okay with me but it was just a friendly dinner so I let her do whatever she pleased.

"Ok" she said arranging a few pieces of my hair "turn around...now!"

I had to hand it to her. She did an amazing job-minus the red puffy eyes of course-to make me look happy externally. I had on a soft, blue off the shoulder top with darker horizontal stripes paired with  knee-ripped american eagle jeans and black peep toe jimmy choo wedges. 

Sophia had managed to conceal my dark circles. Light makeup was added; natural eyeshadow to enlarge my eyes. She put a light touch of blush to add color to my face. I lightly smiled , this girl was a miracle worker.

"Now just go out there and show Blake that you don't care about him...okay well, you know what I mean" she said after I glared at the "not caring" part, which even I hate to admit that I still did. There was no denying that part.

I took a huge breath and nodded "Okay i'm ready" 

"Oh Coral before you go" she pulled me back before I could even step out the door "don't get mad okay?" 

By the way she was biting on her lip she was really nervous. this couldn't be good. I nodded for her to continue.

"Ben told me about Kyle asking you to dinner and he's a little suspicious of him. He thinks Kyle's being too nice you know?"

"Is that a bad thing?" I challenged

"No no not at all!" she covered "It's just that it's our job to make sure you're-"

"Safe I know. look don't worry Kyle is no danger I don't know why people keep getting suspicious" I cried

"Just be careful okay?" she pleaded "That's all were asking. For your safety any questions about family go the same; Ben and Chris are your cousins and me Blake Auntie and everyone else are just family friends. Ben and Rick will follow you on your dinner. It's all for safety you can't argue with us there, but Kyle won't know if you feel uncomfortable at any moment use the bathroom excuse. Can you do that for us please?"

I sighed in defeat "alright, what about James? wouldn't it be a little suspicious for 'family' to be making out?

"Don't worry about it. James is my boyfriend as far as he's concerned" she blushed.