Chapter 2

Pic of Mrs Elizabeth to the side ------>

He looked like a god in my perspective. It was stunning just to look at him. If looks could kill, I'd be dead by now.

"Who do you think you are, stealing my things?" he said. His eyes looked cold and confident, (and man did he have an amazing british accent!). I couldn't move, so I remained where I was, his eyes holding me in a trance.

"Uh...err..", I said trying to find my words, "I'm supposed to be waiting here for Ms. Elizabeths nephew. You must be Blake right? Blake Paxton?"

The guy just stood there and finally letting go of my wrist, took his things, "Yes I am. I got my aunts call that a friend of hers was going to be picking me up, but I didn't know this friend of hers was her maid! What has gotten into her?"

Maid?! 

Ms. Elizabeth never refered to me as her 'maid.' She always refered to me by my first name, but never Maid.

Jerk! 

"Hey listen pal. I don't know who you think you are but I am not just some "maid" that works for your aunt! Ms. Elizabeth happens to treat me as one of her friends and I came out here do to her a favor as her friend. If I'd have known her newphew was just some spoiled rich jerk with no manners then I could have easily left you here alone to walk all the way to L.A., but I didn't know so you better start treating me just the same or we're gonna have some problems here!"

Blake looked a little shocked, then smirked, amused by my little speech. "Wow you're a feisty one. I can't believe my aunt hired a maid that's actually a smartass. She really out did herself this time."

"Smartass? I don't exactly put it that way, but since you're so convinced that I'm her maid, then fine, you'll be that one richass jerk who just happens to be my bosses nephew. Okay? I don't care if you have filthy rich parents, but you're just another strange person to me and I won't treat you with the utmost respect that you think you deserve, I will treat you like a normal person and I expect the same from you. Are we clear Blake?"

Blake didn't seem to acknowledge my speech I had just poured out of my annoyed "heart and soul". He just picked up his duffel bag and hand chuked it at me, " Whatever maid, and that's Mr. Paxton to you. Now wheres you're car? "

Wow. This guy is really pathetic. It goes in one ear and out the other with him from the looks of it. Don't stress it Coral, you only came to pick him up and dump him at the house where you work. No big deal right? Wrong! I'd probably have to deal with him everyday doing his stupid errand for him! Oh well I guess we'll sort it out when we get there.

I grabbed his duffel bag while he grabbed the rest of his things along with his "man bag" and led him to my car. After dumping his stuff in my trunk, he ranted on at how disgusting my car looked and how back home, cabs looked nicer than mine. Whatever, I didn't need his opinion on how my car looked. I liked it just the way it was and I wasn't about to let him trash talk about my car again so I shoved a map at his chest and threatened that he'd walk home if he didn't shutup. I'm sure he'd rather ride in my car than walk out in the heat and ruin his 'precious' designer clothes with his sweat. I much rather preffered the walking, but I owed Ms. Elizabeth so much, so I didn't say anything else and waited in my car while he got in.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I'll go but i'm riding in the back I don't want people to see me riding in a disgusting car.", he said as he carefully stepped in. Ugh he irritating as hell already. I really wanted to punch him in the face if it wasn't the fact that Ms. Elizabeth would murder me if I hurt her nephew, plus I admit that he was also kind of cute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------