Chapter 36 (part 2)

Chapter 36 (part 2)

~SOPHIA POV~

"Get your hands off me!" I struggled to break free from the military brutes who held me down as I was blindfolded and unshackled- and re-shackled again, along with Patrick and Emily.

"If you don't stop resisting he'll kill you" James pleaded. It almost sounded like he cared, but I knew better than that.

"Then let him kill me!" I said "i'd rather be dead than follow orders from the likes of him!"

"And I'd rather see you live!" He raised his voice "I don't want to see you die Sophie- don't you see? I love you. I really-"

"No you don't. You never did. You just used me. You never cared about me at all. I HATE YOU!" I put as much force, anger, and volume into that last statement because at that moment, I really meant it.

And to make matters worse, I still loved him, and it hurt so much.

Love really can be cruel.

~JAMES~

I will never forgive myself for why I did. I broke the heart of the love of my life.

I never meant for things to go this far. Not like this.

This assignment wasn't go into be easy, that much I knew. But after this, I was Definetly not going to have to worry about another assignment.

So I had I do do everything in my power to help them all.

Even if it' the last thing I do.

~CHRIS~

I don't know what's going on.

Ever since I heard Ben and Coral's argument. Everything went black. After that, we found out Kyle and James were behind everything.

And Tom

It hit Rick hard the most. He looked up to him, almost worshiped him come to think of it.

Dean was taking it pretty rough too. As a rookie, he never thought he would get the danger so soon.

Now we were being blindfolded and led to who knows where.

I had a very bad feeling about this.

~JAMES~

"Go get the old lady" Kyle threw me the keys to the room that held Elizabeth captive. I caught them mid-air while he prepared everything for tonight.

So far, it was all going according to plan. At this very moment everyone had been gathered an Tom was commencing the last phase of his plan.

"I'll page you when I'm down there"

"Yeah" I said finishing up the last o my letter. When I heard the click of the door, I quietly folded the letter into an envelope and hid it into the breast pocket inside my jacket.

Takin the keys, I signaled to Ron and Jack, the two guys who'd been hired on this assignment with me, along with many others. There were others like buzz down in the main cellar watching everyone. They followed silently behind.

Elizabeth had been placed in a surveillance room like Blake. I looked around the surrounding area at the moving cameras. Looking back I motioned to both men who nodded and immediately set to work on the wires.

After a thumbs up, i opened the door, knowing it was safe to go in and it would give us plenty of time if things went well. I took a final deep breath. Here we go

I unlocked the door, the two men quickly coming behind me. At the sight of me, she opened her mouth to scream but not before Ron put a hand over her mouth to stop her.

I nodded to him as a thanks and signaled for Jack to keep watch outside.

"Elizabeth i'm not here to hurt you." I began, which earned me an eye roll.

" you have every right to be angry right now" I whispered " but please listen to me because we don't have a lot of time.

I looke at Ron who still had his hand clamped over her mouth.

"Okay, he's going to let you go,but you have to promise you won't scream or do anything stupid. Elizabeth this is serious" I looked at her with serious plea and after what seemed like forever,she nodded her head in agreement.

I nodded to Ron who let her go "if you're goin to kill me just get it over with"

"Like I said I'm not here to hurt you" I pulled th envelope out o my jacket. Having been hurt before she recoiled in fear but slowly and visibly relaxed.

I bent down to her level " now listen to me very carefully" I lowered my voice enough for her to hear " i'm going to help you and the others get out of here but I need you to trust me"

"And why should I trust you?" She coldly answered. It was an expected reaction, not enough to surprise me.

"Mam just remain calm" Ron assured. I looked up somewhat taken aback. He hasn't said a word this entire time so his talking now only meant one thing.

"Elizabeth" I said, looking a her straight in the eye to show her I was seriou and placed the envelope in her hand "Ron and Jack are going to lead you out of this place and out the back of the agency. Jack'a taxi will be waiting out there for you and I have already given him the address to FBI headquarters. You are to give that envelope to the head captain. The envelope contains everything that has happened so far and all the details they need to help everyone get out. We have exactly five minutes to get you out. After those five minutes I will stage an attack an say you ran off the other direction to but you and Jack some time to get to headquarters. Can you do that for me?"

She nodded carefully, "but why can't we informed someone here at our headquarters?"

"It's no use" I explained "Tom has people working for him and he's monitoring everyone's moves. You're a prisoner now, so he won't be watching you"

"Four minutes" Jack the agent informed.

"Okay get up hurry you don't have a lot of time." Ran and Jack quickly and quietly helped Elizabeth out if the room who clutched the letter close to her as though it were a child.

I counted the minutes on my watch, and arranged everything to stage a struggle in the room.

After the fourth minute the cameras flash ticked indicating the continued recording. I fell to the ground so that those monitoring the room would see there was a struggle and soon run over to find her.

Phase one was complete.

Now it's time to wait .

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Finally!

Here's part two for ya!

Let me know what you think on this twist of events. I actually wasn't expecting to write this myself

An for all you spring beakers out there have a good one! ( by the way if you'be seen the movie spring breakers I. Thought it was total waste if my time. I saw no point bin the movie at all and was disappointed :(]