Chapter 31

A/N: Just a heads up that this will be in Ben's POV when he's telling her the story, it'll be a fairly short chapter but it's better than nothing

We were supposed to keep it a seceret from you, well, at least until it was safe.

"Just tell me already Ben. I think I deserve to know everything"

Alright

We were given an envelope with an article in it. It was dated around the time of your birth. At the time your mother and father, Prince Charles and Princess Claire were both very popular with the papparazzi. You see, their marraige was like a fairytale come true. Your mother was part of the middle class and your father obviously in the upper class. They met when Claire and her ffamily traveled to England to campign for her father's prime minister running. They were escorted straight to the palace upon arriving. It was said that as soon as Claire entered the room, it was love at first sight for them both. It was rumored that Prince Charles couldn't take his eyes off her because she was so beautiful, an angel sent from above.

You can imagine what happened next. They got to know each other and their families encouraged it and soon, they fell madly in love and within months, they were ready to wed.

The wedding was unlike anything else. It was a gran reception with family and friends close to the royals, Elizabeth Paxton included. They were inseparable best friends, Claire an Elizabeth. You would know they were by they would greet each other. A wink and then normal greetings.

But not all was well among the family. There was a cousin of Charles who was next in line for the throne, that is until Claire became pregnant. And this cousin wasn't too pleased with it. He was already peeved by the fact that Charles would become king, and now there was a child in his way.

The paparazzi didn't know who he was. He had created a secret identity for himself like batman and superman, only he was a villan.

He started with robbing. Little things at first with notes attached to Claire's bedside, threats that she woul see her last days soon. Claire was worried about her child and high protection was put up for their safety.

The threats continued however, and Prince Charles and Claire decided for safety precautions to secretly build an escape hatch should anything happen to your mother after you were born. Only the Royals knew, minus the cousin because he couldn't be trusted.

For the next nine months your mother was well taken care of. Falcon had tried to kidnapp her on several occasions. He was very clever no matter how tight security was, and he always managed to slip away.

Eventually the threats stopped and the prince and princess as well as the royals eased up their worries.

The night of the baby's birth was a joyous occasion. Claire loved her little girl and unsurprisingly enough, the little girl sported Claire's beautiful features: Jet-black hair and the biggest emerald-green eyes anyone had ever seen.

All was well for the first few months. Claire loved her little girl whom she named Coral. She never left her side. It the perfect love at first sight scenario. Prince Charles, Princess Claire, and Baby Coral were the perfect fairy tale family in the eyes of the Paprazzi, and it was true.

One night, security was given the night off. Falcon had long disappeared along with his threats. The royal cousin had kept a low profile only appearing when he needed to and not protesting to the new heir. The royals had no suspicion, they thought he had finally grown up and seen reason.

That night, however, Claire and Coral were in their room, Prince Charles in his Study, and the Queen off on some other business. Elizabeth was on her way to visit.

It happened very suddenly. Claire was walking into her room when she saw Falcon try to take the baby. She knocked him unconscious and hid the baby in the door.

When Falcon woke she had no time. It was a pointless fight. He killed her intantly, slit her throat and left her there.

He searched the house throughout for the baby, but he couldn't find her. Elizabeth arrive to find Prince Charles unconscious in the library.

Prince Charles had no idea what happened. But he and Elizabeth immediately went to Claire's room an found her dead. They checked the little door and found Coral gone.

They spent days looking for her, but they feared that falcon had already taken her. Elizabeth acquired a job with the CIA to try and track her down, but to no avail.

Prince Charles did everything in his power to find his daughter. He gave up his position I the throne, refusing to take part in any royal business until he found his daughter. The throne was given to his mother until you were found.

After years of trying, Prince Charles gave up. He was so distraught with the Loss of Claire, the love of his life. Or in this case, his other half.

Fairy tale turned into tragedy as the story hit the papers. It was a terrible loss for the rest of the kingdom as well. It was like the kingdom felt the Prince's sense of loss. It wasn't the same without their Princess.

Falcon became a target point after that. They followed his every move but it was no use. Everytime they had him, it lead nowhere. It was a wild goose chase and the agency was ready to give up, but Elizabeth wouldn't. She felt like it was her responsibility to find the baby for her best friends sake. She wasn't taking the death of Claire too well either, but unlike Charles, it became an obsession to look for her.

And she did. At that grocery store you were working at. Having you work for we was a way for her to get to know you better.

Apparently Blake knew about the Royal Tragedy and he had told us it was a crazy idea. He didnt know what had gone through Elizabeth's mind. If you were indeed the lost heir, she was putting you in danger by bringing you in without protection.

We learned that Falcon never took you. He didn't succee in ever finding you. One of the maids and security do and placed you with an undercover couple from the agency. They took you to the most remote part of L.A. And had to fit the part of it to make it look realistic. So it meant pretending not to care much and not letting you out.

Patrick and Emily never abandoned you. They did go to Vegas, but not to spend time away from you. They were going to a meeting to discuss your being. Thy had connections with Elizabeh and should anything happened to them, you were to live with her. They disappeared after that.

And that's where we come in. Elizabeth notified Tom about tighter security after Falcon attacked you.

It's ironic that he showed up after all these years. We still don't know why he has you captive, but his lack if practice led to all of us in here and a betrayal. Now that we know Tom is Falcon, I see why he never took Elizabeth. He was using her to get information out of her, and Kyle too I guess a distraction for you, see if you'd slip.

So you see, if we ever get out, you have to go back to England and claim yourself as the rightful heir to the throne before Tom is named

Or it'll all turn into chaos.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Okay it's done!

So what did you think? Too sketchy?

Drop me a comment and a vote? It is my birthday after all :D it'd be the highlight of my day if y'all do

No upload later I got tons if homework and I'm baby sitting...on my birthday -_____-