Chapter 22

RECAP:

i inhaled the now vanilla scented bathroom. After drying myself I went out to grab some new pj's and was greeted with fresh air. After changing I brushed the tangles out of my curly black hair and I jumped into bed.

Tomorrow I would start fresh

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 

Coral POV

First thing the next morningwhen my alarm rang, i felt sleepy. I awoke yawning and stretched my arm muscles. The time on my phone read 6 am. Perfect.

i went into my closet and grabbed jogging gear and got dressed. For someodd reason i felt the urge to fo on a run. This newfound goal of starting fresh gave me a good boost.

After tying my hair into a ponytail and clipping my bangs back, I shook Ben awake and nearly forced him to get dressed

"we're going running Ben" 

"why now?" he groaned "can't you give me another hour?"

"no the weather is perfect outside. It's a nice cool breeze, and besides, the sun will be up high and bright in an hour"

Another groan. I rolled my eyes "plleeaasse?" I whined elaborating the begging.

"ugh"

"Awesome be ready in five" I chirped "I'll be in the kitchen"

Grabbing my ipod from my nightstand, I headed out whilie Ben grumbled a "whatever" or at least that's what i think i heard. it didn't matter though, I was too excited.

Once I entered the kitchen, I filled two thermos with cold water. Then, deciding I couldn't rin on an empty stomamche, ate a banana.

"Why the sudden interest to go run anyway?" he asked through chewing his food.

Shrugging my shoulders, I tossed him a thermo, "I just felt like doing so mething different"

"by that look on your face you look unsure"

"Weren't you taught not to talk with your mouth full?" I asked trying to change the subject. But as fate would have it, proved no success.

"Answer the question"

"you're right" i sighed "Last night I decided to start fresh.

"No comprendo?" 

"I mean" I sighed "that I realized that moping around and waiting for things to turn out fine isn't going to help. so as of last night, no more drama. It's time that I foucus on anything but my problems."

For a moment he looked shocked and worried. I could see it in his eyes. But that went away as soon as it appeared. He offered a small smile, "good. I think it'll be good for you"

"What's this about a run?" i jumped a mile high as soon as I heard him. ben didn't move a muscle.

"Chris!" I cried "you scared me to death"

The blonde haired blue-eyed boy looked at me with a playful smile on his face, "If I did you wouldn't be standing there yelling at me now would you?"

"haha" I rolled my eyes whilst clutching at my rapid heartbeat, "what are you doiong up so early anyway?"

"its my turn to watch. You know, gaurd duties"

A small oh formed on my mouth, letting him know I got it "There hasn't been any attack attempts so why bother"