Author's Note

Can I just say how relieved, yet sad I am that I finished this story? After three years I finally finished my dirt story!

I can't thank yu guys enough for reading. Every single one of you who have read the story...thank you. All two-thousand of you. I never thought anyone would read my stories and when I hit 100 reads I was in shock. Two thousand may not seem like a lot, but to me it's way more than what I expected, which wasn't much and believe me when I say thank you. Thank ou from he bottom of my heart.

Now I am thinking of a sequel that will be more centered on Coral and Blake's relationship as well as her relationship with her father and grandmother and her transition into a new life. But, before I upload I want to focus on finishing Calypso's Island first which I have decide to make into a short story and uploa more of Victoria's Secret.

I will however, write the chapter to the sequel and maybe upload a sneak peak of it sometime this fall.

I start college on Monday and I am so nervous so to all you first year students out there good luck! Since I will be busy getting used to the college life I will try to upload as frequently as I can but I won't promise anything.

Now all that's left for me to do is edit the story and fix any little mistakes and details. If you likes this story please comment and spread the word! Tell your friends about it!

Once again thank you so much for your support and suggestions, it really means a lot :)

- xo, airplanesandjets