Chapter 208

“Definitely.” Jennie rubbed the tip of his nose.

Luca kissed her. “Jen Jen, you have to video call me every night so you can give me a kiss.”

Jennie lowered his head and kissed his chubby cheeks. “You and Big Brother Leo have to take care of each other and love each other. Don’t quarrel. Jen Jen has written many letters for you. When the time comes, they’ll all be sent to you.”

She had prepared birthday letters for them to receive every year until they turned 18.

She hoped that at that time, they would be leading new lives and have become better people, as well as have people to cherish them.

“Leo.” Jennie carried him over. “Take care of Luca, okay?”

“How many days are you going for?” Leo asked coolly.

“No matter how many days I’ll be gone for, you have to promise me.” Jennie rubbed his face. “You’re a big kid, you can’t go back on your word.”

Leo nodded. “I know. You’re talking as if you’ll be gone for a long time.”

He had always been indifferent and never showed his emotions on his face, but Jennie was making his nose feel sore. He got up and hugged Jennie. “Go, relax for a few days. Don’t miss me too much. I’ll miss you.”

Luca also hurriedly hugged Jennie. “I’ll miss Jen Jen too. Jen Jen has to miss me as well.”

The next day, Leo and Luca went to school.

the latest clothes from an Italian brand that was from their winter collection. She also wore a pair of branded boots. She looked very stylish.

The moment she walked in, the staff’s expressions changed immediately. They went forward to welcome her.. “Miss Han, you’re here? Please come in.”

The attitude of these sales assistants was completely different from how they treated Jennie earlier.

Jennie subconsciously looked over and recognized that the person they greeted as Miss Han was Han Junting. She was a young lady from a wealthy family and was friends with Krystal. She used to visit the Kim family a lot.

However, the Han family’s current development was even stronger than the Kim and Kim families now. Han Junting’s relationship with Krystal had also deteriorated when she entered high society.

Jennie had not seen her even once when she returned this time around.

Jennie merely took a look before averting her gaze. She continued to browse through the clothes.

Han Junting was here to buy clothes for her friend’s child, so she started browsing and selecting at the side.

Of course, the sales assistants crowded around her and fought to be the first to serve her. They were afraid of missing out on a big deal.

As for Jennie, almost no one paid attention to her. Who would think that she could afford the clothes here?

The sales assistants in luxury shops would always feel that they were superior to others. They would only serve people who were clearly of a higher status than them. As for ordinary people, they didn’t care if they wanted to buy or not. After all, they didn’t have any pressure to sell when it came to these customers.

Only a new sales assistant called Xiao Huan couldn’t take it anymore. She walked toward Jennie and asked, “Miss, what would you like to see? Let me help you.”

“Thank you. Help me take these out for me to have a look,” Jennie politely said.

Hearing Jennie’s voice, Han Junting looked over. Clearly, Jennie had not disguised her voice and Han Junting recognized her. She slowly walked toward Jennie and said with a smile, “I was wondering who you were. It turns out to be an old friend.”