Chapter 247

Luca was a little disappointed, but when he thought about how Jen Jen would be coming home soon, his mood lifted once more. He picked up the durian cake Jennie had made for him and ate while leisurely looking at Jen Jen on the screen. At the same time, he pulled on his beloved bow tie.

The three of them were all wearing bow ties, but Jisoo’s neck was empty… Alright, he turned around to think about something else.

“Shell 001?” Jisoo thought about the user who won Jennie’s card and found it familiar, but he couldn’t remember where he had seen it before.

All of a sudden, a thought flashed through his mind and he slapped his forehead. “Oh my God, isn’t this the account that my brother asked me to help him register? Is this even possible? Is the organizer cheating, or are my brother and sister-in-law a match made in heaven?”

Very soon, he confirmed that they were a match made in heaven. It could not have been faked because the organizers did not even know of his brother’s existence. Even when he called the person-in-charge cum producer, Meng Fei, it turned out it was his brother who arranged for them to use his name.

Big Brother didn’t like to do those things!

With Sister-in-law’s personality, she would not bother with these tricks.

Jisoo burped. As a single person, he was being exposed to too much PDA.

Jennie got off the stage and went backstage. Buyeon followed her and said excitedly, “Congratulations, Jennie! President Eungyung and Brother Yoshi are so happy!”

“Where’s Little President Eungyung?” Jennie asked. She had yet to solve this hidden problem and could not be completely at ease.

“Little President Eungyung has already left. I heard that she has something urgent to attend to.”

Hearing Buyeon’s words, Jennie knew that Eungyung would not play any tricks tonight. Perhaps she had tried to make a move but her attempts were stopped.

Buyeon took out a paper box and said, “Didn’t you choose a lucky fan just now? You’re supposed to give them the card in your hand. The other party has already provided the address and the organizer asked me to send it over.”

“Okay, here you go.” Jennie thought for a while and took out another card. It was prepared by the production team as a spare in case of emergencies. She signed her name on it seriously.

Then, she checked the Weibo of this Shell 001 and realized that although the person had voted for her, they had only posted photos of RJ. Was this person a fan of RJ?

As she couldn’t give him the card she left her lipstick mark on, Jennie was a little apologetic. Hence, she told Buyeon, “Prepare a few photos of RJ and the doll that RJ endorsed for the game last time. Quickly give them to this fan.”

Buyeon smiled. “Then I have to prepare a big box. I’ll get it done immediately!”

The event was still going on, but they were only announcing small awards. Jennie did not go out again and sat backstage with the other models to wait for the event to end.

Si-U sat uneasily in front of the stage, waiting for Eungyung to make things difficult for Jennie.

Unfortunately, by the time the awards ceremony ended, there was no response from Eungyung and Yu-jun had not sent any messages.

Si-U scrolled through her Weibo, and everything was peaceful.

Didn’t they say that when Jennie received the award, they would release the dirt on her? Didn’t they say that they would teach Jennie a lesson?